Father Who Ditched Nine Kids Has Twins On The Way

Father Ditched Kids Twins Way - Culture, Family, Travel, Consumer Reviews - Posted: 1st Jul, 2009 - 2:42pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

The Nebraska man who abandoned his nine children under the state's Safe Haven law last year
30th Jun, 2009 - 11:54pm / Post ID: #

I remember him and his case perfectly. His wife died of a cerebral aneurysm in 2007 after giving birth to her last child. He made the news when he dropped off his children ages 1 to 17 at a hospital in Omaha and abandoned them. He was not arrested because at that time the Safe Haven Law did not specified age. The kids are separated, most of them living with an aunt and the two oldest with a 75 year old woman near the place where they used to live so they can graduate. He still in touch with his kids and believe me or not, he showed them the ultrasound of the two babies he is expecting with his new girlfriend AND that he (of course) plans to raise.

Now that there is a woman in the picture, will he take his OWN 9 kids and raise them? (Since he said before he could not do it without his wife). Something tells me, he won't. rolleyes.gif

Source 8

Sponsored Links:
1st Jul, 2009 - 2:26am / Post ID: #

Way The Twins Kids Ditched Father

Fathers with no backbone but lots of penis. Sorry I know that sounds kind of forward and rude but I just wanted to make a point.

Post Date: 1st Jul, 2009 - 2:42pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Father Who Ditched Nine Kids Has Twins On The Way Reviews Consumer & Travel Family Culture

It would be nice to see him get his other nine back but I think your right. He will not try to get them back and raise these children only. I believe that he just wants to father kids.

> TOPIC: Father Who Ditched Nine Kids Has Twins On The Way

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,