A Drama Role-playing Game: Continue the Story... - Page 4 of 10

Carlos pulled Lauren to him quietly and whispered - Page 4 - Love, Life Bytes Archive - Posted: 22nd Aug, 2004 - 2:36am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8  ...Latest (10) »
Closed
Discuss  Role-playing Continue story Collaborative writing where everyone makes up the continuing drama.
Post Date: 28th Oct, 2003 - 1:10pm / Post ID: #

A Drama Role-playing Game: Continue the Story...
A Friend

A Drama Role-playing Game: Continue the Story... - Page 4

'I just don't know how to tell you this Carlos...' Lauren says.

Carlos has now grown curious as to what it is and says, 'You can tell me anything baby.  I won't get mad or upset, cuz I love you.'

'That's just it, I love you too, but I can't be with you anymore,' Lauren says and begins to cry.

'What?!  What do you mean that you can't be with me anymore.  You said you loved me, why isn't that enough for your you?'  Carlos asked shocked.

'No, that's not it.  It is enough for me, but my father.  My father has arranged.....

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 29th Oct, 2003 - 2:32pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Story Continue Game Role-playing Drama A

MY Father has aranged that i be sent away...And i am sorry CArios...he wont listen to me ..I love you with all my heart ..i dont know what to do....

HE will send me away as soon as possiable...How can we be togehter if this happens..*S*

1st Nov, 2003 - 7:51pm / Post ID: #

A Drama Role-playing Game: Continue the Story... Archive Bytes Life & Love

Carlos's blood turns cold, and a spark of anger flares deep in his heart.  "Sending you away?  That can't happen, Lauren.  That won't happen.  Not if I have anything to do with it.  I promise you, we *will* be together."  He strides purposefully into...

Post Date: 5th Nov, 2003 - 10:27pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 4 Story Continue Game Role-playing Drama A

A RAge...and Starts pacing the room...She Stands up and goes over to carlos and puts her hands around him and says ...CARLOS we will be toghter...I will stay here with you now ..and not go back home...And we just go ..And never look back..then she...

Post Date: 24th Nov, 2003 - 2:45am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Story Continue Game Role-playing Drama A

tries to hug him, but he pulls away from her saying, 'No, you can't do that. I don't want your dad coming down on me.'

She looks at him and says, 'No he won't do that. We can run away. He'll never find us.'

He looks at her and says, 'No, you mustn't speak of such things. I can wait til the end of my days for our time to be together. Please, just be patient. The time will come.'

He moves to hold her, but she turns from him and says....

Post Date: 12th Jan, 2004 - 10:04pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Then a brilliant idea dawned on Carlos... he proceeded to dial her once more.. until the phone rang, it was his little sister...

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 27th May, 2004 - 7:52pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

A Drama Role-playing Game Continue Story... - Page 4

Suddenly, a bolt of ligtning struck and the phone went dead. The electricity went out and the entire house was dark, except for a dim light outside from the moon shining on the ocean below. Instinctively, Lauren and Carlos embraced, holding each other like they never have before. It immediately dawned on both of them that they could not live without each other and would suffer all manner of trials, even up to death to remain together.

Suddenly, they both became aware of another prescence in the room with them. Neither heard or saw anything but they both knew without a doubt that a shadowy figure was watching them from the closet. They could feel it, and it was apparent that this presence was not freindly.

Post Date: 22nd Aug, 2004 - 2:36am / Post ID: #

A Friend

A Drama Role-playing Game Continue Story... Love & Life Bytes Archive - Page 4

Carlos pulled Lauren to him quietly and whispered in her ear. "Ssssh! Don't say anything! Take this blanket. When I yell 'Now!" you throw it over whoever that joker is. I've got this bat ready. Okay, here we go..."

They creep silently towards the closet...

"NOW!!!"

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8  ...Latest (10) »

> TOPIC: A Drama Role-playing Game: Continue the Story...

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,