A Drama Role-playing Game: Continue the Story... - Page 6 of 10

"And now the floor." Lauren warily - Page 6 - Love, Life Bytes Archive - Posted: 11th Dec, 2004 - 10:36pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 10 pgs.  2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 
Closed
Discuss  Role-playing Continue story Collaborative writing where everyone makes up the continuing drama.
Post Date: 26th Aug, 2004 - 7:31pm / Post ID: #

A Drama Role-playing Game: Continue the Story...
A Friend

A Drama Role-playing Game: Continue the Story... - Page 6

let the officers take care of the old lady and went back inside their house, exhausted from their experiences from the day.

As Carlos sat down to watch the news, Lauren went into the kitchen to get some ice cream. When she opened up the freezer, she found ...

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 30th Aug, 2004 - 9:44pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Story Continue Game Role-playing Drama A

... the top layer of what was once an elegant wedding cake. Lauren never recalled Carlos having mentioned that he'd been married before. "I wonder how long that's been in there?" she mumbled to herself. She abandoned all thoughts of ice cream and...

31st Oct, 2004 - 8:02pm / Post ID: #
Continue the Story
Luck Points: Totally Unlucky
Description:
Likes grease on his hands and will sometimes eat a sandwich while fixing a car, grease and all. He goes by the motto, "What don't kill just might cure!" A divorced but reasonably quite man with an aim to owning his own Garage one day. He loves muscle cars.

A Drama Role-playing Game: Continue the Story... Archive Bytes Life & Love

blank role,

leapt towards the cake, eating feverously with her dirty hands. She stopped cols once she bit into the cake. Oh, no! It's not a cake like I thought, it's a...

1st Nov, 2004 - 4:11pm / Post ID: #

Page 6 Story Continue Game Role-playing Drama A

Much to her surprise she had taken a bite into his clay mold of the Mirador. And just as the bullfighters of past had felt the pains of their mistakes, she now felt the anguish of destroying something so beautiful. It was his livelihood, the pottery that he created with passion, now a piece destroyed by her uncontrollable urge to eat.

"Lauren," she heard his voice from the other room. "while you are in there, look at my work of the Mirador, that piece alone is going to change my world around. Jose Maria himself is to purchase it."

Lauren felt her heart drop, once again. She remembered asking him of the cuts and scars that covered his hands that morning at their swim. He had hurt himself trying to tie the specific details to the very piece of art that she had just destroyed.

Looking to her left she saw a kitchen door, leading to the outside world where she could run and not face her problem. But behind her she could hear the whistling of her unsuspecting host. Would she run, hide the destruction, or come clean?

2nd Nov, 2004 - 3:37am / Post ID: #

Story Continue Game Role-playing Drama A

Oh, the agony of decision! Lauren's heart leapt and raced in her chest as her dilemma came closer and closer to fruition-- Tell, Hide, or Run? Seconds felt like hours, her breathing turned to hyperventilation as sweat began to bead across her forehead. Suddenly feeling very lightheaded, Lauren collapses in a heap on the kitchen floor, the pottery falling from her hands and shattering into thousands of tiny pieces....

Carlos' whistle stops short as he finds his love in a heap, his life-changing creation destroyed! He falls to his knees on the kitchen floor, exclaiming....

Post Date: 7th Dec, 2004 - 12:11am / Post ID: #

A Friend

"Alas! For my great work of art is destroyed! But I must save my love, for she is all I need in this world." Carlos raced to the sink and filled a bucket of cold water, pouring it on Lauren's face. As soon as Lauren revived, she apoligized in agony. Carlos tried to hold back tears as he replied...

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 11th Dec, 2004 - 9:42pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

A Drama Role-playing Game Continue Story... - Page 6

"You RUINED my italian marble tile floor, Lauren. Look at all the clay. The blood spatter from your nose. it's RUINED. HOW COULD YOU!?" he collapsed in tears into Laurens lap. As confused as she was, she could only mutter...

11th Dec, 2004 - 10:36pm / Post ID: #

A Drama Role-playing Game Continue Story... Love & Life Bytes Archive - Page 6

"And now the floor." Lauren warily breathed. "The hat stand, the Mirador, the old lady on the sidewalk, and now the floor."

Lauren looked up at Carlos, feeling her own blood drip down her chin. "Perhaps this date was never meant to be."

+  « First of 10 pgs.  2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 

> TOPIC: A Drama Role-playing Game: Continue the Story...

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,