A Drama Role-playing Game: Continue the Story... - Page 7 of 10

Takes a deep breath and tries to calm down - Page 7 - Love, Life Bytes Archive - Posted: 13th Nov, 2016 - 7:18pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 10 pgs.  3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 
Closed
Discuss  Role-playing Continue story Collaborative writing where everyone makes up the continuing drama.
12th Dec, 2004 - 12:48am / Post ID: #
Continue the Story
Luck Points: Totally Unlucky
Description:
Likes grease on his hands and will sometimes eat a sandwich while fixing a car, grease and all. He goes by the motto, "What don't kill just might cure!" A divorced but reasonably quite man with an aim to owning his own Garage one day. He loves muscle cars.

A Drama Role-playing Game: Continue the Story... - Page 7

blank role,

"You mean..." he muttered. "I... you... we... " and started crying again. She would have slapped him out of utter annoyance, if not, at that exact moment, entered...

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 13th Dec, 2004 - 4:33pm / Post ID: #

A Drama Role-playing Game: Continue the Story...
A Friend

Story Continue Game Role-playing Drama A

Howard Schulz knocked on the door and it opened slowly, apparently unlocked and slightly ajar. "Hello?" he called out, entering the room, "Hello? Do you have a telephone I can use? Hello?" he walked through the living room and entered the kitchen to see Lauren and Carlos on the ground, the girl bleeding and Carlos crying.
"Hi." He said, "I'm Howard, my car broke down and I, uh… uhm… is she okay?"

14th Dec, 2004 - 4:46am / Post ID: #

A Drama Role-playing Game: Continue the Story... Archive Bytes Life & Love

Lauren wipes her nose and chin with the back of her hand, more smearing than cleaning anything up. She gives the stranger a hard look, and then looks down at Carlos, puzzled. How could she have ever thought that she loved this wimpy guy?

"Carlos. ... Carlos. Get off me. Stop crying, you sniveling lump!" She shoves his head off of her lap and stands up, her feet crunching on the bits of broken pottery. Lauren brushes off her clothes and extends a hand to the stranger.

"How do you do, sir? Howard, is it? My name is Lauren, and I'm quite all right." She firmly shakes Howard's hand. "Oh, and that's Carlos on the floor," she says dismissively. Pointing to the cordless phone on the wall mount, she says, "There's the phone. Help yourself."

And Lauren proceeds to walk out of the room, heading toward....

Post Date: 14th Dec, 2004 - 5:10pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 7 Story Continue Game Role-playing Drama A

Howard watched Lauren head towards what he thought was the bathroom, but he wasn't quite sure. After all, he had only been in this house less than a minute. He headed towards the phone that Lauren pointed out and dialed a number. He waited for it to ring and smiled.
"Avery... yes, it's me Howard. Yeah, my Lexus broke down. I need you to bring the Limo over and get a tow truck, ok?..." he put his hand on the reciever and looked at Carlos, "Carlos? What's the address here?"

2nd Jan, 2004 - 1:11am / Post ID: #

Story Continue Game Role-playing Drama A

Carlos, awash in grief and confusion, blubbers out the address to the stranger in his kitchen -- all the while the wailing in his mind going non-stop. Can it be true? Can my dear love Lauren truly hate me just for crying?? Aaaauuuggghhh!!

Meanwhile, Lauren, in the bathroom, has cleaned her face and brushed her hair and teeth, while deciding that her new life begins now.

And her first step is....

11th Nov, 2016 - 10:28am / Post ID: #
Text RPG
Luck Points: What?
Description:
Director

This Dramatist role,

To do something she loved. As far as she was concerned she was giving Carlos too much of herself while her own life was being neglected. That had to change. She always wanted to…

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
12th Nov, 2016 - 11:28am / Post ID: #
Continue the Story
Luck Points: Well, You Have Two
Description:
Krusten is a Bank Teller. She is a Beautiful Poised Middle Class woman. She likes to play role-playing games with her friends on weekends. Some of her associates think it is totally weird. She has secret admirers but they worry about her hobbies.

A Drama Role-playing Game Continue Story... - Page 7

Krusten role,

See the world and what it had to offer rather than staying in one place and remaining naive about life because of one man. It was time to do what she wanted to do but still she had feelings for him so she…

13th Nov, 2016 - 7:18pm / Post ID: #

A Drama Role-playing Game Continue Story... Love & Life Bytes Archive - Page 7

Takes a deep breath and tries to calm down before taking any rash decisions that she might regret. She looks at herself in the mirror. She definitely needs to…

+  « First of 10 pgs.  3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 

> TOPIC: A Drama Role-playing Game: Continue the Story...

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,