Flying Naked

Flying Naked - Culture, Family, Travel, Consumer Reviews - Posted: 3rd Jul, 2009 - 5:55pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

2nd Jul, 2009 - 1:58pm / Post ID: #

Flying Naked

Flying Naked

Check this guy, he was flying naked on a plane. Passengers said he suddenly flipped, took off all his clothes and started running around the plane naked. Two cops happened to be on board and subdued him. The plane made an emergency landing and the man was arrested and placed in jail. They say he may have hit the airport bar before boarding. A lesson to be learnt if you can't hold your drink.

Flying Naked
Flying Naked (Hover)

Sponsored Links:
2nd Jul, 2009 - 2:20pm / Post ID: #

Naked Flying

Talk about flippin nasty. I hope there weren't any children on the flight to witness that. Children can be really affected by things like this.

Post Date: 2nd Jul, 2009 - 6:20pm / Post ID: #

Flying Naked
A Friend

Flying Naked Reviews Consumer & Travel Family Culture

Maybe he thought this was a good way to get into the mile high club. biggrin.gif I am glad that they were able to subdue the guy and make sure he did not cause further disruptions. I guess some can not hold their alcohol.

3rd Jul, 2009 - 5:18am / Post ID: #

Naked Flying

He is claiming to be bipolar and forgot to take his meds before he boarded the plane. The story also says that he was dancing in the waiting area and the gate staff checked him out and determined he was ok and that they could not smell anything on his breath, but the key thing is that he was already acting odd in the waiting area. He said he had one drink at the airport. He did not drink on the flight.

Since they were forced to land before their intended destination, after alighting the naked passenger, the pilot announced that they were ready to take off and reminded all remaining passengers to keep their clothes on during the entire flight.

3rd Jul, 2009 - 5:55pm / Post ID: #

Naked Flying

That airline's staff is going to be looking out for more of these types before they board any plane. I bet in the future people may need a mental check before they board a plane.

> TOPIC: Flying Naked

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,