The Reep And Selling Your Home

The Reep Selling Home - Politics, Business, Civil, History - Posted: 2nd Jul, 2009 - 6:15pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

U.S.A. Is Obama hurting those who want to sell their home?
2nd Jul, 2009 - 2:35pm / Post ID: #

The REEP and selling your home

As I understand it The R.E.E.P. Will force home owners to make their homes (especially older ones) energy efficient before they can sell it. If home owners cannot make their home energy efficient then you cannot sell! Inspectors will actually be called into your home to test using high technology to test your home. We are talking about tens of thousands of dollars for tests and upgrades.

International Level: International Guru / Political Participation: 3212 ActivistPoliticianInternational Guru 100%

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 2nd Jul, 2009 - 3:39pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Home Selling Reep The

Well I have a feeling that a lot of homes will no longer sale because it will cost too much to update them and make them energy efficient homes. It would be easier to tear them down and start from scratch. This is not going to help the home market at all.

2nd Jul, 2009 - 3:49pm / Post ID: #

The Reep And Selling Your Home History & Civil Business Politics

This will cause a new problem. A buyer who really wants a home may now be forced into an agreement with the owner to 'help' upgrade the home, get it up to standard and then move out. The complication starts when the owner changes their mind after doing the upgrade.

International Level: International Guru / Political Participation: 3212 ActivistPoliticianInternational Guru 100%

Post Date: 2nd Jul, 2009 - 6:15pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Home Selling Reep The

Now that will be a whole new type of contract buying. I wonder how many people will have to go to court to save their house after repairs?

> TOPIC: The Reep And Selling Your Home

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,