4th July 2009

4th July 2009 - Culture, Family, Travel, Consumer Reviews - Posted: 4th Jul, 2009 - 7:45pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

U.S.A. What are your plans?
Post Date: 2nd Jul, 2009 - 5:14pm / Post ID: #

4th July 2009

4th July 2009

What are your plans for the USA 4th July 2009 celebrations?

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 2nd Jul, 2009 - 6:01pm / Post ID: #

4th July 2009
A Friend

July th

My plans for the 4th is the same for most every year. I work. I trade the 4th of July as a day to work and then take Christmas off. I think it is a even trade with my co-workers.

2nd Jul, 2009 - 6:05pm / Post ID: #

4th July 2009 Reviews Consumer & Travel Family Culture

That is a good trade. LDS_forever is making a US flag meal of which I hope to get pictures up on the day, but like you it will be a normal work day for me as well because I am not a US citizen laugh.gif. However, Felipe never ceases to remind us otherwise with him.

2nd Jul, 2009 - 6:58pm / Post ID: #

July th

Felipe is practicing the US national anthem to sing it that day, made US theme flags and flags for his brothers and him and even napkin holders. I am making a US flag cake and a US flag theme meal.

Post Date: 3rd Jul, 2009 - 4:55pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

July th

Glenn Beck Message

Here it is, another Fourth of July. Traditionally, this is a day to gather with friends, maybe fire up the barbeque and play with kids until the sun sets and the fireworks start. But in thinking back on the meaning behind this day, we must never forget that our nation was baptized in the blaze of a very different kind of "fireworks." Yes, this is a day of rest and relaxation, as well it should be, but this year"¦I'd like to ask you a favor. At some point during the day, I hope you'll take time to think and reflect on what it is we're truly celebrating on the 4th of July -- our Independence Day. Of course the Declaration of Independence was signed on July 4th, 1776 but it's so much more than that. On this day, 233 short years ago, a small group of men dedicated themselves to a higher purpose, an ideal they believed in so greatly, they signed their name to its expression and in doing so put their very lives at risk. Ref. Source 2

3rd Jul, 2009 - 6:20pm / Post ID: #

4th July 2009

Happy 4th July everyone! I will be having some friends over. Play some games, grill some dogs and just hang you know.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 4th Jul, 2009 - 7:45pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

4th July 2009

This Fourth Of July Is Yours, Not Mine
By Frederick Douglass

Fellow citizens, above your national, tumultuous joy, I hear the mournful wail of millions, whose chains, heavy and grievous yesterday, are today rendered more intolerable by the jubilant shouts that reach them. If I do forget, if I do not remember those bleeding children of sorrow this day, "may my right hand forget her cunning, and may my tongue cleave to the roof of my mouth!" Ref. Source 3

> TOPIC: 4th July 2009

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,