This will brighten your day - Page 2 of 2

Here is a story that will tickel you   - Page 2 - Jokes, Humor, Forum Games - Posted: 30th Oct, 2003 - 10:24pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 
19th Aug, 2003 - 3:47pm / Post ID: #

This will brighten your day - Page 2

LOL I saw an Elephant and a Parrot :smile.gif oh boy...I'm heading the hospital :smile.gif

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 19th Aug, 2003 - 6:51pm / Post ID: #

This will brighten your day
A Friend

day brighten This

EULOGY

After dying in a car crash, three friends go to Heaven for orientation.

They are all asked the same question: "When you are in your casket, friends and family are mourning over you, what would you like to hear them say about you?"

The first guy immediately responds, "I would like to hear them say that I was one of the great doctors of my time, and a great family man."

The second guy says, "I would like to hear that I was a wonderful husband and school teacher who made a huge difference in our children of tomorrow."

The last guy thinks a minute and replies, "I'd like to hear them say...... LOOK, HE'S MOVING!!!!!"

Post Date: 19th Aug, 2003 - 7:15pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

This will brighten your day Games Forum & Humor Jokes

I saw two cows and no dolphins

lol@Jb  Yup, sounds like you definitely need to take a few days to unwind  ;)  lol

I saw an Elephant and a Parrot

lol@LDS You definitely need a whole lot of time to unwind  ;)  lol

I guess I wasn't that bad stressed, all I saw was the cow.  ;)  lol

Post Date: 20th Aug, 2003 - 10:19am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 2 day brighten This

I would love to know where my mom finds these things at.  She sent me an insanity test this morning.  Sound is required or it doesn't work.  Just follow the directions on the page.  Good luck.

https://www.frenzy.com/~jester/racecar.html

Ps~  I failed this one big time.  ;)

21st Aug, 2003 - 7:31pm / Post ID: #

day brighten This

One evening as  a mom walked by her childs room she heard him praying and so she went in sat down and started to listen to the prayer to make sure it was proper any way the childs prayer got softer and softer, and then the mom said son speak up I can't hear you. and the child said "but mom I wasn't talking  to you."

11th Sep, 2003 - 7:31pm / Post ID: #

here is a
cute one for you.

It seems that this one lady had a skin condition and her Dr told her she had to take a milk bath so when the morning came she stopped her milkman and said I need to take a milkbath and so I will need some extra milk. and the milkman asked if she wanted it pasturised and she said no   just up to my chin.   get it Past your eyes ed.  Boooooo  Oh O,K  I'll go back to the drawing board.  LoLol

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
30th Oct, 2003 - 10:24pm / Post ID: #

This brighten day - Page 2

Here is a story that will tickel you
                                         The Wood Chapel
      Some time ago an English woman was looking for rooms in Switzerland,   and asked the schoolmaster if he could reccomend any.  So he took her to many delightful places and she decided to take one of them.  But on her way home however, it occored to her that she had not seen the  W,C,  (water closet or Bathroom).
   The schoolmaster, on receiving her letter was much troubled, for his English was limited, and he didn't understand the abrevation.  Finally he asked the parrish priest to help him and together they concluded that she meant  "Wood Chapel" so they replied;
Dear Madam,
        I have great pleasure in informing you that the  W,C, is situated nine miles from the house, in  the center of a beautiful grove of pine trees, surrounded by wonderful sceanery.  It is capable of holding 500 people,  and is open Tuesdays and Sundays of each week.  And as there are a great number of visitors in the summer months, I advise you to go early,  Although there is plenty of standing room.
This is an unfortunate position espically if you are in the habbit of going regularly.
    You will no dought, be glad to hear that a number of people take their lunch and make a day out of it,  while others who can't spare the time arrive by car just in time.
    I should espically reccomend your ladyship to pay a visit to the W,C, on tuesday when there is an organ accompanist;  the sounding is excellent,  and the most delicate sounds are heard.  It might interest you to know that our daughter was married in our W,C, and it was there she first met her husband.  I remember quite well the rush there was for seats.   There were ten people on each seat usually occopied by one,  and it was wonderful to watch the expressions on their faces.
    My father has been regular eversince he was  Christened.   A wealthy resident of the distric recently errected a bell in our W,C, which rings whenever a person enters.
    A bazzar is  to be held there soon, and the proceeds will furnish the W,C, with plush seats as their members feel it is a long felt want.
    My wife is delicate, so she cannot attend regularly; it is six years since she last went.   Naturally it pains her not to go more often.
    I shall be delighted to reserve the best seat for you,  And for the children there is a special time so  they won't disturb the adults or elders.
                                                                                       Yours sincerely
                                                                                The Schoolmaster

NOW ISN'T THAT CUTE.  now if you realy want to have fun with it  do a print out and have someone read it out loud to you or someone else with out reading it first. and then watch the expressions on their faces.

[edit]ADMIN: Wayned, my apologies. I thought you were spamming earlier but did not notice the dates. Carry on good man.[/edit]

+  1 2 

> TOPIC: This will brighten your day

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,