Typical Trini Gunmen

Typical Trini Gunmen - Trinidad, Tobago / Caribbean - Posted: 3rd Jul, 2009 - 3:27pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Post Date: 3rd Jul, 2009 - 11:34am / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Typical Trini Gunmen

Questions we need to ask

Gun crimes continue unabated! A gun in the hand of an uneducated mal-adjusted sociopath means death for the person(s) at whom it is pointed. You can neither reason with such an individual-he is incapable of using reason; nor can you beg for mercy-he has no conscience! Ref. Source 2

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 3rd Jul, 2009 - 2:01pm / Post ID: #

Typical Trini Gunmen
A Friend

Gunmen Trini Typical

I feel that some one needs to go to these two islands and take out these out laws who are running rampant through out. The people of Trinidad and Tobago deserve to live in peace and not be afraid to walk alone to and from a store whether they are male, female or child.

3rd Jul, 2009 - 2:07pm / Post ID: #

Typical Trini Gunmen Caribbean / Tobago & Trinidad

I thought that is what the police were for, but they are having their own bickering amongst themselves and thus the low lives are allowed to move and act unabated without any sense of concern over authority or consequences.

Post Date: 3rd Jul, 2009 - 2:11pm / Post ID: #

Typical Trini Gunmen
A Friend

Gunmen Trini Typical

It sounds to me that many of the police are the same people who are running the streets. Are you really safe in the hands of the police there?

3rd Jul, 2009 - 2:33pm / Post ID: #

Gunmen Trini Typical

Safe and police here does not go in the same sentence. Did you read that Thread where a woman was killed right in a police station? There others here where people went to the police because they knew they were marked for death or kidnapping only to have their cried fall on the deaf ears of what ever uncaring police officer that took their report. Common excuses not to act on cases usually begin with "We don't have a car...".

Post Date: 3rd Jul, 2009 - 3:27pm / Post ID: #

Typical Trini Gunmen
A Friend

Typical Trini Gunmen

That is what I mean. I think the police officers are the same bad guys except they wear uniforms. I do not think people will be any safer with the police than with the other gunmen. I hope that something changes soon.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!

> TOPIC: Typical Trini Gunmen

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,