Joke - Silly Advertising - Page 2 of 2

TY for the smile I appreciate it. the day - Page 2 - Jokes, Humor, Forum Games - Posted: 13th Jul, 2004 - 7:34pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 
29th Apr, 2004 - 4:47pm / Post ID: #

Joke - Silly Advertising - Page 2

I can't post the whole ad for this one. You HAVE to see it though.

Go to Ebay, here is the link. Read all of it. If this isn't the most fun you have ever had reading an ad, then you really MUST post the better one here.

For Sale: One Slightly Used Size 12 Wedding Gown. Only worn twice: Once at the wedding and once for these pictures.

Make: Victoria

Style: 611

Size: 12

Divorce forces sale

I found my ex-wife's wedding dress in the attic when I moved.  She took the $4000 engagement ring but left the dress.  I was actually going to have a dress burning party when the divorce became final, but my sister talked me out of it.  She said, "That's such a gorgeous dress.  Some lucky girl would be glad to have it. You should sell it on EBay. At least get something back for it."  So, this is what I"m doing.  I"m selling it hoping to get enough money for maybe a couple of Mariners tickets and some beer.  This dress cost me $1200 that my drunken sot of an ex-father-in-law swore up and down he would pay for but didn't so I got stuck with the bill.  Luckily I only got stuck with his daughter for 5 years.

It continues on a long way, and gets much better.

laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 30th Apr, 2004 - 1:53am / Post ID: #

Joke -  Silly Advertising
A Friend

Advertising Silly Joke

I got that one in an email from a girlfriend. Yes, it is THE funniest I have ever read, and it is TRUE. He got good money for it too! $3,500.00 if I remember correctly.

Offtopic but,
the link no longer works, darn!

Post Date: 30th Apr, 2004 - 2:30am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Joke - Silly Advertising Games Forum & Humor Jokes

Here try this link,
https://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewI...item=4146756343
I was just there and it was working. It won't work. It must be catched on my browser. Sorry.

Reconcile Edited: AGene on 30th Apr, 2004 - 2:32am

30th Apr, 2004 - 12:39pm / Post ID: #

Page 2 Advertising Silly Joke

Here is a new link:
https://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewI...4146756343&rd=1
or Try this one.

Or, you can search for item number: 4146756343

UPDATE: The link didn't work. Searching on the number did.

Reconcile Edited: Nighthawk on 30th Apr, 2004 - 12:40pm

Post Date: 1st May, 2004 - 3:38am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Advertising Silly Joke

I heard the funniest commercial on the radio while driving through Wyoming this week. It was an advertisement for a waste facility that was going to be open for people to dispose of their paint, cleaning products, chemicals, etc. At the end of the commercial was a disclaimer that said:

"Please do not bring explosives, radioactive material, ammunition, or household garbage."

Post Date: 27th May, 2004 - 9:09pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Joke - Silly Advertising

Any of you ever watch the Tonight Show with Jay Leno? About once a week, usually on Monday's he has a segment called Headlines. People send in crazy ads, newspaper headlines etc. Here's a link.

https://www.nbc.com/nbc/The_Tonight_Show_wi...Leno/headlines/

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 13th Jul, 2004 - 7:34pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Joke Silly Advertising - Page 2

biggrin.gif TY for the smile I appreciate it. the day is always better with one than without. tongue.gif laters

+  1 2 

> TOPIC: Joke - Silly Advertising

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,