Fun Stuff - Stuff not to say to cops.

Fun Stuff Stuff To Cops - Jokes, Humor, Forum Games - Posted: 24th Oct, 2003 - 11:07am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Post Date: 8th Oct, 2003 - 6:04pm / Post ID: #

Fun Stuff -  Stuff not to say to cops.
A Friend

Fun Stuff - Stuff not to say to cops.

I got this in a e-mail, i thought it was pretty funny so i posted it.

1. I can't reach my license unless you hold my beer. ( I have heard this is ok in Texas only)
2.Sorry officer I didn't realize my radar detector wasn't plugged in.
3. Aren't you the guy from the village people?
4. Hey you must have been going 125mph to keep up with me. Good Job!
5.Are you Andy or Barney?
6. I thought you had to be in realatively good condition to be a police officer.
7. You ain't gonna check the trunk are ya'?
8. I pay your salary!
9. Gee officer, the last officer just gave me warning too! Thanks!
10. Do you know why you pulled me over? Good, at least one of us knows!
11.I was just trying to keep up with the traffic... I know there isn't any traffic around, thats how far ahead of me they are!
12. When the officer says, " Gee son, your eyes look red. Have you been drinking?" you probably shouldn't respond with,"Gee officer, your eyes look glazed. Have you been eating doughnuts?"
13.Hey, is that a 9mm? Thats nothing compared to this .44 Magnum!
14.I bet I could grab that gun before you finish writing my ticket.
15.Didn't I see your butt get kicked on "COPS" last week on TV?
16. Bad Cop! No Doughnut for you!
17. You know, I was going to be a cop, but I decided to finish high school instead.
18.I'm suprised you stopped me, Dunkin Doughnuts has a 3 for 1 special!
19. Wasn't your daughter a pork queen?
20. On the way to the station lets get a twelve pack.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 23rd Oct, 2003 - 5:31am / Post ID: #

A Friend

cops to to Stuff Stuff Fun

lol Those are really good, Leirsgrios.  That reminds me of a t-shirt I saw at the mall once that gave tips of running from the cops too.  I don't remember the exact wording on it, but there was definitely a donut involved in it.  

Post Date: 23rd Oct, 2003 - 8:36pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Fun Stuff - Stuff not to say to cops. Games Forum & Humor Jokes

Heh, i have that shirt.  The one you are talking about is throw a donut and run.  I have another shirt that says.  Your an idiot when you........eat paste, get hit by a parked car and last of all but not least..READ THIS SHIRT.  There are stick man pictures to go along with all three of them, its pretty funny.

Post Date: 24th Oct, 2003 - 2:26am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Yea, those are good.  Yes, it was the one about throwing the donut and run the other way.  lol  I like the You're an idiot when...  that was priceless.  Reminds me of another shirt that my husband has with homer simpson on it and it's talking about how much he paid for this and that and at the end of the list it says:  having control over the tv remote......priceless  :)

Post Date: 24th Oct, 2003 - 11:07am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Those Are great ...VERY Funny....I love the one About holding the beer while i get my licence..HAAH..Trips me out ..*THUMB UP*...

> TOPIC: Fun Stuff - Stuff not to say to cops.

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,