4th July Children Party

4th July Children Party - Culture, Family, Travel, Consumer Reviews - Posted: 11th Jul, 2009 - 3:18am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

7th Jul, 2009 - 3:32am / Post ID: #

4th July Children Party

4th July Children Party

LDS_forever did a 4th July party for the kids where Felipe made the flags, hats and stuff as a project. LDS_forever will give the details and I will post the pictures here. As for pictures of the kids I am putting it in the Private Member Gallery - those of you with Upgraded Membership can see them.

Fourth July Children Party

Four July Children Party

Fourth July Recipes

Sponsored Links:
7th Jul, 2009 - 3:40am / Post ID: #

Party Children July th

I made a very simple meal of smoked hot dogs and potato chips. I took toothpicks and attach them to little flags we made and put it by the bread in the hotdog as a decoration. We had cherry kool-aid. I also had the ketchup, mayo, etc to have the colors of the US flag.

For the cake, I made a super moist chocolate cake from scratch with a buttercream frosting and decorated as the US flag (I know there is supposed to have more stripes but the cake was not that big). On the side, we attached some little US flags.

Felipe also created napkin holders with the US flag colors.

He was thrilled!

Post Date: 7th Jul, 2009 - 2:49pm / Post ID: #

4th July Children Party
A Friend

4th July Children Party Reviews Consumer & Travel Family Culture

Now the cake looks good to eat. I think you both did a great job on the it. Jb did a nice job on pictures. I hope that it was a fun time there.

7th Jul, 2009 - 4:09pm / Post ID: #

Party Children July th

That's really cool and a good way to get your children involved with the day too. I like the little flags in the hotdogs but what's the blue in it?

7th Jul, 2009 - 4:30pm / Post ID: #

Party Children July th

Just mayonnaise turned blue. I need to but the professional gel food coloring for next year so I can get a bright red and a bright blue since the average food coloring does not achieve those colors in itself.

Post Date: 7th Jul, 2009 - 6:16pm / Post ID: #

4th July Children Party
A Friend

4th July Children Party

I think the reds and blues were fine the way they were. But then again I do not pay a lot of attention to shades of colors. smile.gif

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
11th Jul, 2009 - 3:18am / Post ID: #

4th July Children Party

That's so cool! You guys did a great job smile.gif the cake looks really yummy. Felipe, you are a great artist!

> TOPIC: 4th July Children Party

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,