Why did the chicken cross the road... - Page 2 of 5

Good reasons zTodd, and welcome to the forum. - Page 2 - Jokes, Humor, Forum Games - Posted: 10th Apr, 2003 - 7:05pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 
18th Feb, 2003 - 12:45pm / Post ID: #

Why did the chicken cross the road... - Page 2

user posted image

Poor Chicken

SHAKESPARE - To cross or not to cross that is the question, wether it be better to loose a drumstick in the process or stay with all feather intact

BATMAN - Let's go Robin, the chicken is almost across the road already, must be a riddle.

JIM CARREY - Well alright then if the chicken wants to cross the road, I have my Bar-B-Que pit hot and ready on the other side

STRAY CAT - don't tell him I am on the other side

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 3rd Mar, 2003 - 2:26pm / Post ID: #

Why did the chicken cross the road...
A Friend

road cross chicken the Why

Why did the chicken cross the road?

Because a truck was coming. Or so I've heard.

Post Date: 5th Mar, 2003 - 12:02am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Why did the chicken cross the road... Games Forum & Humor Jokes

the chicken crossed the road to prove to the armadillo that it could be done.

Post Date: 19th Mar, 2003 - 12:07am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 2 road cross chicken the Why

Geared for: Anyone

To be quite frank (no thats not my name) I do not think the chicken did cross the road. At least not the one we have been refuring too. I think we should figure out which came first (Chicken/Egg) befor we can cross that road anyway. :-/ :-/

Post Date: 19th Mar, 2003 - 12:12am / Post ID: #

A Friend

road cross chicken the Why

Geared for: Anyone

It was not a truck that ran over the chicken in truth it was the tires. ohmy.gif

Post Date: 8th Apr, 2003 - 5:50pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

It was not a track to run! It was not a street to lime! It is a road for heavens sake what else is there to do but cross it!!!!!!!

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 10th Apr, 2003 - 6:18pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Why the chicken cross road... - Page 2

...To see the human lay bricks.

...It seemed like a good idea at the time.

...The statue of Sadam was about to fall on top of it.

...It was the one less traveled by. and that has made all the difference.

...He let go of the iron rod-
1 Ne. 8: 32 And it came to pass that many were drowned in the depths of the fountain; and many were lost from his view, wandering in strange roads.

...or maybe his heart was broken and his spirit was contrite-
2 Ne. 4:32 May the gates of hell be shut continually before me, because that my heart is broken and my spirit is contrite! O Lord, wilt thou not shut the gates of thy righteousness before me, that I may walk in the path of the low valley, that I may be strict in the plain road!

...He saw the rabbit do it, and thought, hey, if he can do it...

By the way, have you ever wondered what happens when chickens only see red?

A company* that markets red contact lenses for chickens (at 20 cents a pair), points to medical studies showing that chickens wearing red-tinted contact lenses behave differently from birds that don't. They eat less, produce more and don't fight as much. Perhaps everything looks red and they cannot distinguish combs, wattles, or blood. This decreases aggressive tendencies and birds are less likely to peck at each other causing injury. A spokesman said the lenses will improve world egg-laying productivity by $600 million a year.

-* Animalens Inc. of Wellesley, Mass
found at https://www.colormatters.com/optics.html

10th Apr, 2003 - 7:05pm / Post ID: #

Why the chicken cross road... Jokes Humor & Forum Games - Page 2

Good reasons zTodd, and welcome to the forum. You may wish to substitute the '<' and '>' for '[' and ']' to get the desired effect. Thanks.
[hr]
After seeing the ground breaking for a new KFC outlet  the chicken thought it would not only be good to cross the road, but to croos the block.

+  1 2 3 4 5 

> TOPIC: Why did the chicken cross the road...

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,