Forum Game - You are the thief! - Page 2 of 2

1. What did you steal? Why? I would steal - Page 2 - Jokes, Humor, Forum Games - Posted: 19th Oct, 2003 - 4:17am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 
Post Date: 8th Oct, 2003 - 1:23pm / Post ID: #

Forum Game -  You are the thief!
A Friend

Forum Game - You are the thief! - Page 2

i stole a cricket from the local zoo

Hmmm, now that's something you hear about someone stealing everyday.  I love how you would spray paint the roach.  lol  That is definitely creative!  :D

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 8th Oct, 2003 - 5:23pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

thief the You Game Forum

Lets see, i would steal my friends girlfriend....then say she came onto me and i didn't do anything.  I tried telling her no but she doesn't take no for an answer.  Then i would run off into the sunset with her.  j/k.

I would steal a Lotus Elise, take it to an illegal body shop.  Get it painted, get new plates.  Then i would drive it arround, no one would know i stole so i wouldn't turn myself in.

Post Date: 19th Oct, 2003 - 4:17am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Forum Game - You are the thief! Games Forum & Humor Jokes

1. What did you steal? Why?
I would steal the last remaining 1933 Double Eagle, a U.S.  $20 gold piece.
I would steal it for it's great value and because it is small enough to make it easy to hide.

2. How would you keep from getting caught? Would you just turn yourself in?[/quote]

I would replace it with one of those reproductions you can buy on TV. And hope they would not spot the switch too soon. I would place it in a hidden pocket of slot in my belt .
I would not turn myself in for I have heard some realy nasty things about prison.

+  1 2 

> TOPIC: Forum Game - You are the thief!

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,