Joke - 10 fun things to do in Wal-Mart

Joke 10 Fun Wal-mart - Jokes, Humor, Forum Games - Posted: 14th Oct, 2003 - 10:51pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Post Date: 3rd Mar, 2003 - 3:52am / Post ID: #

Joke -  10 fun things to do in Wal-Mart
A Friend

Geared for: Other

;D
10 Things to do at Wal-Mart while your spouse/shopping partner/significant other is taking his/her sweet time:  

1) Get 24 boxes of condoms & randomly put them in peoples carts when they aren't looking.  

2) Make a trail of tomato juice on the floor to the rest rooms.  

3) Walk up to an employee and tell him/her in an official tone, 'Code 3 in housewares', ... and see what happens.  

4) Move a 'CAUTION - WET FLOOR' sign to a carpeted area.  

5) Set up a tent in the camping department and tell other shoppers you'll only invite them in if they bring pillows from the bedding department.  

6) When a clerk asks if they can help you, begin to cry and ask 'Why can't you people just leave me alone?'  

7) Look right into the security camera and use it as a mirror while you pick your nose.  

8) While handling guns in the hunting department ask the clerk if he knows where the anti-depressants are.  

9) Hide in the clothing racks and when people browse through say 'PICK ME!! PICK ME!!!!'  

....and last but not least,  

10) Go into a fitting room and yell real loudly ...'Hey! We're out of toilet paper in here!'  

lol  ;D

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 3rd Mar, 2003 - 3:57am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Wal-Mart in to fun Joke

Geared for: Other

Another good one is to set all the alarm clocks for the same time. Or the one that most people do normally is set off all the kids talking toys, so they all make sounds at the same time.

This isn't a Walmart thing but sometime I'd like to park my car along side a busy road and point a hair dryer along the window like I'm checking speeds! That's a classic.

3rd Mar, 2003 - 9:56am / Post ID: #

Joke - 10 fun things to do in Wal-Mart Games Forum & Humor Jokes

xtrasweet, I take it you shop at Wal-Mart often? smile.gif

Why do US residents always make more fun of Wal-Mart han they do of K-Mart and others?

Did you see the post I put up in the baby/parent board about how Wal-Mart treats mothers who breast feed?

Post Date: 8th Sep, 2003 - 1:17pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Wal-Mart in to fun Joke

the one that most people do normally is set off all the kids talking toys, so they all make sounds at the same time

Hey, me and Shady do that.  ;)  We walk down the aisle and set off all the loud, musical, or talking toys and just keep walking.  ;)

Another thing with Walmart is you don't have to have a family reunion anywhere except Walmart.  Most friends and family all seem to shop there on the same day every week.  Gotta love Walmart.  :D

Post Date: 8th Oct, 2003 - 5:54pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Wal-Mart in to fun Joke

Haha, i like #1 and number #10 the best.

Here is different list.

50 Hilarious things to do in Walmart.

1.Take shopping carts for the express purpose of filling them up and leaving them in certain places all over the store.
2.Ride those little electronic rides(merry-go-rounds, etc...) at the front of the store.
3.Set all the slarm clocks to go off at ten minute intervals throughout the day.
4.Start playing calvin ball and see how many people join in.
5.Contaminate the entire auto department with air fresherners.
6.Challenge others to duels with tubes of giftwrap.
7.Leave crypitic messages on the typewriters.
8.Re-dress the manniquiens as you see fit.
9.When there are people behind you, walk really slow, especially in small, narrow aisles.
10.Walk up to an employee and say ,"I think we've got a code three in housewares" and see what happens.
11.Tune all the radios and then turn them off and turn the volume all the way up.
12.Play with the automatic doors.
13.Walk up to complete strangers and say ,"Hi, I haven't seen you in awhile..." and see if they pretend to know you also.
14.While walking through the clothing department, say loudly "Who buys this crap anyway?"
15.Repeat #14 in the jewelry department.
16.Ride a display bicycle through the store; claim you are taking it for a test drive.
17.Choose someone and follow them around for ten minutes, always staying five feet away.
18.Play soccer with some friends, using the ENTIRE store as your playing field.
19.As the cashier runs your purchases over the scanner, look mesmerized and say ,"Wow!! Magic!"
20.Put M&M's on layaway.
21.Move 'Caution wet floor' signs to carpeted areas.
22.Set up a tent in the camping department.Say that others can join you if they bring a pillow from bed and bath.
23.Test the fishing rods and see what you can catch from the other aisles.
24.Ask other customers if they have any grey poupon.
25.Drape a blanket over your shoulders and say "I am batman.Come Robin.To the batcave."
26.TP as much of the store as possible.
27.Randomly throw things into other aisles.
28.Make all the calculators say hello upside down.
29.If someone asks you for directions, say "Why can't you people just leave me alone?"
30.If two or three poeple are walking in front of you, run between them, yelling "Red Rover!!"
31.Make up nonsense products and ask newly hired employees if they have any instock.(i.e.-shnerples)
32.Make up a battlefield in the entire toy aisle between X-Men and G.I. Joe action figures.
33.Take bets on battle described above.
34.Nonchalantly test brushes and combs.
35.Ask the sales clerk in the guns department if he knows were any anti-depressants are.Act as spastic as possible.
36.Hold indoor shopping cart races.
37.Dart around suspisciously while humming the Mission Impossible theme song.
38.Attempt to fit into very large gym bags.
39.Attempt to fit others into very large gym bags.
40.Say things like "Would you be so kindest as to direct me to your twinkys?"
41.Set up valet parking in front of the store.
42.Two words-Marco polo
43.Leave cheerios in lawn and garden, etc...
44.Re-alphabetize cds.
45.In auto, practice your Madonna look with various sized funnels.
46.When someone stops to look at something, quietly make off with their cart.
47.Relax in the patio furniture. cart.
48.When an announcement comes over the loud speaker, yell "It's those voices! They are after me!"
49.Pay off layaways fifity cents at a time. ( If you try the M&Ms it should be a quick payoff)
50.Drag a lounge chair over to the magazines as relax.Explain that you don't get out often.

Post Date: 12th Oct, 2003 - 1:59am / Post ID: #

A Friend

HAHAHAHA....those are too funny..HAHA..we were in wallmart the other day and i was tempted to do the comdom Joke ...Get 10 boxes and throw them in ppls carts ..But i stoped mysefl...I have had the Cart races though ...Veyr funny stuff..*CLAPS*...

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 14th Oct, 2003 - 4:26pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Joke 10 fun to in Wal-Mart

HaHa!!! i like the ones posted by Leirsgrios .. They are so funny i am gonna try them

Post Date: 14th Oct, 2003 - 10:51pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Joke 10 fun to in Wal-Mart Jokes Humor & Forum Games

Lol, a couple days ago my friends and I set up a battlefield of GI Joes and Transformers.  We got that big GI Joe tank thing and were playing with that.  We got bored of that and decided to shopping cart race and then we got kicked it sad.gif  It was worth it though.  We snuck back in later and pulled a big sofa to the magazine section.  No one noticed anything was wrong so we left it there. *shrugs* and then the 5 of us played red rover, occasionally running into random customers.  Yes, i admit it, we are bad little teenagers. smile.gif

> TOPIC: Joke - 10 fun things to do in Wal-Mart

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,