Fun Stuff - Ultimate Jet Ski

Fun Stuff Ultimate Jet Ski - Jokes, Humor, Forum Games - Posted: 22nd Sep, 2003 - 1:24am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 
Post Date: 15th Aug, 2003 - 1:52pm / Post ID: #

Fun Stuff -  Ultimate Jet Ski
A Friend

[center]Now this is the [shadow=purple,glow width, 8]Ultimate[/shadow] Jet Ski!!

user posted image

;D ...Made me think of Shady... ;D[/center]

Sponsored Links:
15th Aug, 2003 - 2:34pm / Post ID: #

Ski Jet Ultimate Stuff Fun

Funny one. A graphics program can do miracles. Although I would have placed the guy in another position wink.gif
[offtopic]Is that residing on your server? If not, you may want to make sure that they allow hot links to their stuff wink.gif[/offtopic]

Post Date: 17th Aug, 2003 - 5:57am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Fun Stuff - Ultimate Jet Ski Games Forum & Humor Jokes

Made me think of Shady

lol  Hmmm, that's a good one, wanlorn.  Too bad, he does not know how to swim.  ;)  I think that's why he does not go fishing in boats either.  Cool pic, though.  :)

Post Date: 21st Sep, 2003 - 5:03pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

I think the picture no longer exists on the site.  It will not load here, and when I copied the URL off of the properties, it came up as 404.  A real shame - I would have liked to have seen the image.

Post Date: 21st Sep, 2003 - 6:32pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

I would have liked to have seen the image.

Yea, I just noticed that it doesn't load the pic anymore.  That really is a shame.  :(  But, if memory serves me correctly, I think it was a pic of a person skiing and instead of a boat pulling the person it was a jet.  

Post Date: 22nd Sep, 2003 - 12:47am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Now the image is loading, and all I can say is:

WOW!

That is something that I could definitely see taking place at the annual Air and Water Show in Chicago!  If they aren't doing it already, I'm sure somebody will!

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
22nd Sep, 2003 - 1:12am / Post ID: #

Fun Stuff Ultimate Jet Ski

Server must have been down.  I know what that is like :smile.gif I am still amused that people have so much 'free' time to create this kind of stuff.

Post Date: 22nd Sep, 2003 - 1:24am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Fun Stuff Ultimate Jet Ski Jokes Humor & Forum Games

I've got an image that I found on the internet, much along the same lines.  This one is the Star Trek version of the Ultimate Jet Ski:

user posted image

+  1 2 

> TOPIC: Fun Stuff - Ultimate Jet Ski

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,