Avengers: Age Of Ultron

Avengers Age Ultron - Comic / Anime PBP RPGs, Reviews - Posted: 9th Dec, 2016 - 3:02am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Top  Avengers Age Ultron 2010s
Post Date: 27th Apr, 2015 - 3:33am / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

The best thing about the Avengers movie

WHAT'S the best thing about the second Avengers movie? The women. And lucky for us, we're about to see a whole lot more of them. Ref. Source 5

Avengers: Age Of Ultron (Hover)

Sponsored Links:
27th Apr, 2015 - 9:30am / Post ID: #

Ultron Age Avengers

I was really looking forward to this one but not because of the women, I was hoping to see Spider-Man in it but he's not even in the poster!

3rd May, 2015 - 5:51pm / Post ID: #

Avengers: Age Of Ultron Reviews & RPGs PBP Anime / Comic

This looks like its going to be good. The Avengers: Age Of Ultron had an opening weekend of $187.7 million!

29th Aug, 2015 - 5:35pm / Post ID: #

Ultron Age Avengers

There was no Spiderman but it was a great movie. The double standards of Dr. Banner and Iron Man gave a great twist to the movie thus introducing other super heroes and villans.

9th Dec, 2016 - 3:02am / Post ID: #

Ultron Age Avengers

I enjoy all the Marvel movies even the ones that are bashed for no good reason. Age of Ultron was another good Avengers flick but not one of my favorite. I still have the DVD just because I like to collect them.

> TOPIC: Avengers: Age Of Ultron

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,