Resolve Stop Smoking Aid

Resolve Stop Smoking Aid - Psychology, Special Needs, Health - Posted: 15th Sep, 2009 - 1:33pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Do not use.
Post Date: 31st Jul, 2007 - 5:42pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Resolve Stop Smoking Aid

CONSUMERS WARNED NOT TO USE RESOLVE STOP SMOKING AID

Health Canada is advising consumers not to use the unauthorized smoking cessation product Resolve because it contains an unacceptable amount of an ingredient labelled as "Cestemenol-350."
Ref. https://www.cbc.ca/consumer/story/2007/07/30/resolve.html

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 1st Aug, 2007 - 8:48am / Post ID: #

Resolve Stop Smoking Aid
A Friend

Aid Smoking Stop Resolve

While there seems to be results achieved by using these types of product, I do have concerns that they would not lead to permanent cessations.

I believe that smoking is a learned habit and it can be unlearned.

It is an issue of mind over matter. The mind must be focused and trained to visualize the person's crystal image that she/he is a non-smoker and NOT trying to stop smoking.

15th Sep, 2009 - 1:33pm / Post ID: #

Resolve Stop Smoking Aid Health & Special Psychology

I agree with Anthony. I use those same words when speaking to smokers, "mind over matter". They should be able to quit by changing their schedule a little and changing their habits. These aids to help people quit smoking seem to be very unhealthy and even dangerous.

> TOPIC: Resolve Stop Smoking Aid

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,