Forum Game - Is the Dog Missing?

Forum Game Dog Missing - Jokes, Humor, Forum Games - Posted: 31st Aug, 2003 - 4:03pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

21st Aug, 2003 - 5:09pm / Post ID: #

This game is based on how people view things. You can give your 'argument' in the given situation below. After reviewing all it can be quite funny:

If a dog goes missing then is the dog still missing if it finds a new home?

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 21st Aug, 2003 - 5:36pm / Post ID: #

Forum Game -  Is the Dog Missing?
A Friend

Missing Dog the Game Forum

lol I would think that the previous owners would believe that their dog was still missing.  But the dog would probably think that it wasn't lost if it found a new home.  But I always thought that dogs could find their way home, no matter where they were left at.  But it leads to an even bigger question....why would the dog find a new home?  ;)  lol

21st Aug, 2003 - 5:50pm / Post ID: #

Forum Game - Is the Dog Missing? Games Forum & Humor Jokes

Well remember that in a dog's life it must get hungry and food is a pretty LARGE part of who a dog makes its friend. Therefore if she could not get home the new owners may feel sorry and give the dog food, however, we would have to guess that once the dog's stomach is full it may once again think about her old home?

Post Date: 21st Aug, 2003 - 10:50pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

well it is missing for the owners and not missing for the new owners so i guess it is all how you look at it (shrug my shoulders)

Post Date: 31st Aug, 2003 - 1:45pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Oh, come on you guys.... the dog isn't missing.  He knows exactly where he is.  It's the owners that are missing! smile.gif

31st Aug, 2003 - 3:30pm / Post ID: #

...But how can the owners be missing if it is the dog they are looking for because they are missing him? wink.gif

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
31st Aug, 2003 - 4:03pm / Post ID: #

Forum Game the Dog Missing

oh brother I'm lost lol...I would say the dog is missing just because the owners cannot see him at their home, but really he's not missing if physically he's in another's person home which will mean that he may stay at that new home and he will have new owners, maybe they will call him with another name lol...end of the story...he's not really the dog everything things he is. wink.gif

> TOPIC: Forum Game - Is the Dog Missing?

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,