Murder Case Of Ronald Baker

Murder Case Ronald Baker - Politics, Business, Civil, History - Posted: 3rd Jul, 2010 - 3:12am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 
Duncan Martinez / Nathan Baylock
Murder Case Of Ronald Baker Related Information to Murder Case Of Ronald Baker
Post Date: 14th Jul, 2009 - 2:22am / Post ID: #

Murder Case of Ronald Baker

What are your thoughts about the murder case of Ronald Baker, was it related to Witchcraft? What was the involvement of Duncan Martinez?

Sponsored Links:
14th Jul, 2009 - 3:15am / Post ID: #

Baker Ronald Case Murder

Here is what I understand about the Murder case of Ron Baker:

A. Ron Baker, a student of astrophysics was involved in a Wicca group and that is what the media used to say the murder was related to witchcraft, but the murder had nothing to do with the Wiccans.

B. It seems that Ronald Baker had an altercation that led to his death by Duncan Martinez who was the mastermind and Nathan Baylock who carried out the killing.

Key:

1. Ducan Martinez before arrest, after, and in prison
2. Nathan Baylock who is serving life
3. The victim, Ronald Baker

Murder Case Of Ronald Baker (Hover)

International Level: International Guru / Political Participation: 3211 ActivistPoliticianInternational Guru 100%

14th Jul, 2009 - 5:43pm / Post ID: #

Murder Case Of Ronald Baker History & Civil Business Politics

So was Ronald Baker killed because he was a Wiccan or was it aout something else?

International Level: New Activist / Political Participation: 18 ActivistPoliticianNew Activist 1.8%

Post Date: 14th Jul, 2009 - 6:16pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Baker Ronald Case Murder

He was not killed because he was a wiccan. I am not sure if he was ever a wiccan. He was killed because he got into a fight with the other guy. That guy Mr martinez had Mr. Blaylock kill him. I do not understand why they say that this has something to do with witch craft or wiccan. Neither one was a factor that lead to this guys death.

14th Jul, 2009 - 10:54pm / Post ID: #

Baker Ronald Case Murder

international QUOTE (KNtoran @ 14-Jul 09, 6:16 PM)
I do not understand why they say that this has something to do with witch craft or wiccan.  Neither one was a factor that lead to this guys death.

Because it sells, you know its kind of mysterious and all that and newspapers and television shows love that. But I mean come on nobody kills another person just because they got into argument something is clearly missing.

International Level: Politics 101 / Political Participation: 1 ActivistPoliticianPolitics 101 0.1%

Post Date: 17th Jul, 2009 - 8:32pm / Post ID: #

Name: Juliana

Comments: The Dateline program indicates the theory of a thrill killing. Martinez and Blalock tried to pull off a murder, as one detective said a "Leopold-Loeb" crime. They conspired to come up with a scenario that would not implicate them. Ron's interest in wicca and the summer solstice timing was part of their plan to point police away from them. Of course, they really were a couple of stupid socipaths and Martinez could not shut up. Had they just kept their mouths shut, they probably would have gotten away with it.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 3rd Jul, 2010 - 2:57am / Post ID: #

Murder Case Ronald Baker

Name: Luis

Comments: I don't know why criminals like Ronald Baker feel they need to tell someone. Is it just guilt or the need to say to someone that they have a secret? Anyway Ronald Baker will have a lot of time to think it over.

3rd Jul, 2010 - 3:12am / Post ID: #

Murder Case Ronald Baker Politics Business Civil & History

Luis, what do you mean? Ronald Baker was the VICTIM on this case, not the killer. Duncan Martinez was apparently the mastermind and Nathan Baylock carried out the killing.

International Level: International Guru / Political Participation: 1089 ActivistPoliticianInternational Guru 100%

+  1 2 

> TOPIC: Murder Case Of Ronald Baker

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,