Obama & Healthcare - Page 3 of 31

Ramming this health care down our throats - Page 3 - Psychology, Special Needs, Health - Posted: 21st Mar, 2010 - 10:44pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7  ...Latest (31) »
Obamacare Health Related News - Health Care - Obamacare - Affordable Care Act - One of the most controversial topics in the Obama Administration is forcing businesses to pay insurance for their employees. In other cases organizations of all types are to cover health care for their employees. What are your thoughts?
Post Date: 26th Feb, 2010 - 8:43pm / Post ID: #

Obama & Healthcare
A Friend

Obama & Healthcare - Page 3

I still think he is going about this all wrong. I think they need to back off the health care stuff and rethink things. I feel that many people are going to be paying for this in more ways than one. We need to wrestle this to the ground and put it on a back burner.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 7th Mar, 2010 - 11:44am / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Healthcare and Obama

Obama to Push Pro-Abortion Health Care Bill: If You Don't Like it Vote Us Out

Washington, DC (LifeNews.com) -- After a health care summit that saw him hear how Americans don't want to pay for abortions annd had Nancy Pelosi misleading attendees about abortion funding, President Barack Obama plans to push the pro-abortion health care bill. And he has a message for Americans who don't like it: vote us out.

With Republicans and majorities of Americans in most polls saying they don't like the bill, Obama and top Democrats in Congress appear bent on using the controversial reconciliation process.

That would have Democrats attempting to railroad the bill through the House and Senate by misusing a rarely-used procedural tactic preventing a filibuster by opponents of the bill.

They intend to push for a vote by the end of March, when Congress takes its Easter recess.

"If we're unable to resolve differences over health care, we will need to move ahead on decisions," he said, alluding to using reconciliation.

For those who don't like that, Obama added: "that's what elections are for." Ref. Source 6

8th Mar, 2010 - 9:39am / Post ID: #

Obama & Healthcare Health & Special Psychology

It is fine for him to say "that is what elections are for", he will be rich many times over following his (what apparently is quickly looking like a single) term in office. Yes, he will have a book deal or two not to mention the millions awarded to him on a speaking circuit where he should rake in the money. However, there are many of his collegues that wont be nearly as fortunate as their time in the Capitol may be cut short with the bravado of ramming things down their constituents mouths.

Yeah...he is such an outsider with a new fresh change in DC! Using obscure tricks to railroad legislation through, one might think that he has seen some of this before. Open up and say Ahhhh America, Dr. Obama has the remedy to what ails you!

Post Date: 15th Mar, 2010 - 7:05pm / Post ID: #

Page 3 Healthcare and Obama

Obamacare or Bust

White House Press Secretary Robert Gibbs came out over the weekend and guaranteed healthcare reform will pass. That's great news - if you are a radical Marxist who wants to destroy the country from the inside out. They are pulling out all the stops to get this thing passed, including a spike in sad kids health stories. Surely, these wouldn't exist if we just had Obamacare. It's doubtful 22 year olds would be dying of thirst while in the hospitals - right? Ref. Source 6

18th Mar, 2010 - 12:04pm / Post ID: #

Healthcare and Obama

Pres. Obama must be really desperate to have an interview with Fox News whom the White House in the past referred to as not a real news agency.

international QUOTE
Obama argues healthcare on Fox

President Obama steps up his efforts to win support for healthcare reform by giving an interview to Fox News.  Ref. Source 4

Post Date: 21st Mar, 2010 - 3:52pm / Post ID: #

Obama & Healthcare

Votes Needed

House Democrats have 216 votes needed to pass health care reform, chairman of House Democratic Caucus tells CNN.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
21st Mar, 2010 - 9:03pm / Post ID: #

Obama & Healthcare - Page 3

Pres. Obama is really doing everything possible to get this Health Care Bill passed:

international QUOTE
White House announces executive order on abortion

WASHINGTON - President Barack Obama has announced plans to issue an executive order assuring that health care overhaul legislation would not change the restrictions on federal money for abortion. Ref. Source 3

Post Date: 21st Mar, 2010 - 10:44pm / Post ID: #

Obama & Healthcare
A Friend

Obama & Healthcare Psychology Special & Health - Page 3

Ramming this health care down our throats is doing nothing but giving me a bad taste in my mouth. I have great health care and I had to work hard to get it. Now we are going to get rid of mine and make everyone equal under this new plan so I get the same care as the millions of people who sat on their collective arses so they could get hand outs from the government. I will also get the same care as all of the illegal people who are being a big tax burden on our nation.

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7  ...Latest (31) »

> TOPIC: Obama & Healthcare

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,