Fun Stuff - Longest Hot Dog?

Fun Stuff Longest Hot Dog - Jokes, Humor, Forum Games - Posted: 17th Aug, 2003 - 1:02am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

15th Aug, 2003 - 11:34am / Post ID: #

Geared for: Anyone

What was the length of the longest hot dog or blimp you have eatten? What did it contain?

When I was in the US as a teenager I used to love to eat a beef with cheese blimp. The biggest was one foot and it was packed with all the goodies. This usually went down well with root beer. (Yeah, I know, I do not do that now :smile.gif )

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 15th Aug, 2003 - 11:49am / Post ID: #

Fun Stuff -  Longest Hot Dog?
A Friend

Dog Hot Longest Stuff Fun

We have a popular Sub shop here (blimps) called subway... they have basically 2 sizes 6 inch and footlong... Every once in a while I still enjoy a footlong veggie on whole wheat - yup with rootbeer...

15th Aug, 2003 - 3:10pm / Post ID: #

Fun Stuff - Longest Hot Dog? Games Forum & Humor Jokes

We have Subway in Trinidad too although I find the prices are way too ridiculous. :smile.gif Regards to size lol when I used to eat hot dogs, all of them were of normal size lol I used to love to add sweet redish!!! wink.gif, and lots of mustard and other goodies ;D

15th Aug, 2003 - 6:38pm / Post ID: #

LDS there are veggie hot dogs that you can buy. I know how much you love that artificial stuff :laugh:

16th Aug, 2003 - 3:43pm / Post ID: #

LDS there are veggie hot dogs that you can buy. I know how much you love that artificial stuff

Yuck!!! lol I rather to stick with my veggie sandwiches or veggie burgers ;D

Post Date: 17th Aug, 2003 - 1:02am / Post ID: #

Fun Stuff -  Longest Hot Dog?
A Friend

I can put away a footlong sub from Subway all by myself.  lol  I like it with some kind of turkey slices, black olives, green bell peppers, lettuce, and tomato on wheat bread.  Sometimes, I change up and have it on their Italian bread, but I always have the same stuff on it.  Hmmm, note to self, I think I'll go and pick up a footlong sub tomorrow.  ;)

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!

> TOPIC: Fun Stuff - Longest Hot Dog?

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,