USA Foreign Policy

Usa Foreign Policy - Politics, Business, Civil, History - Posted: 4th Aug, 2009 - 2:24pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

U.S.A. WHo is in charge exactly?
Post Date: 18th Jul, 2009 - 12:55am / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

USA Foreign Policy

USA Foreign Policy

Who's in Charge of US Foreign Policy?
By Mark Weisbrot

The cynics will say it doesn't matter, that even if Zelaya returns to Honduras with the coup government still holding power, and the military responds with murder and mayhem, Washington can avoid responsibility. Ref. Source 6

Sponsored Links:
4th Aug, 2009 - 2:06pm / Post ID: #

Policy Foreign USA

It sounds to me like Mrs. Clinton has a little more sense regarding foreign policy, but then she actually has experience with other people. However, it is obvious that Obama is in charge. I'm still surprised that he chose Mrs. Clinton to be the Secretary of State.

International Level: International Guru / Political Participation: 854 ActivistPoliticianInternational Guru 85.4%

Post Date: 4th Aug, 2009 - 2:24pm / Post ID: #

USA Foreign Policy
A Friend

USA Foreign Policy History & Civil Business Politics

I think he needs her experience to help lead the US foreign policy. Yes he is still in charge but with her he would not be doing as well.

> TOPIC: USA Foreign Policy

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,