Buy Truck, Get Ak-47

Buy Truck Ak-47 - Culture, Family, Travel, Consumer Reviews - Posted: 19th Jul, 2009 - 12:10pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Post Date: 18th Jul, 2009 - 1:01am / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Buy Truck, Get Ak-47

Buy truck, get AK-47 4:56:

The owner of a Missouri dealership is giving away free AK-47s with the purchase of any truck. Ref. Source 3

Sponsored Links:
18th Jul, 2009 - 2:38pm / Post ID: #

Ak- Truck Buy

Is that even legal? I thought AK-47s were one of the restricted guns on the market. Maybe I'm missing something do truck drivers normally buy guns for their trucks?

Post Date: 18th Jul, 2009 - 2:41pm / Post ID: #

Buy Truck, Get Ak-47
A Friend

Buy Truck, Get Ak-47 Reviews Consumer & Travel Family Culture

I believe that this type of add is going to put some dangerous weapons into the hands of some dangerous people. Granted there will be those buying the trucks that will use the AK as a conversation piece instead of the deadly weapon it was meant to be. How many criminal types are going to get free weapons?

19th Jul, 2009 - 12:10pm / Post ID: #

Ak- Truck Buy

That's an incredibly desperate tactic to get people to buy trucks. According to the video, the customers don't get the gun from the dealer - they get a voucher to buy a gun at a gunshop and they have to go through the proper background checks before they can actually get the gun.

> TOPIC: Buy Truck, Get Ak-47

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,