Doctor Who - Page 3 of 3

Apart from the episode that was to have come - Page 3 - Movies, Music, Fashion, Sports - Posted: 28th Dec, 2016 - 2:44am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 
Doctor Who
New Doctor Who
Post Date: 24th May, 2011 - 12:51am / Post ID: #

Doctor Who - Page 3

Doctor Who - Season 6 Episode 6 - The TARDIS arrives in Earth's future at a factory where human doppelgangers, "Gangers," are used as manual labourers. A solar tsunami frees the Gangers, and the original people they are based on must decide whether to accept their counterparts or eliminate them.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 28th Aug, 2011 - 8:58pm / Post ID: #

Who Doctor

Doctor Who - Season 6 Episode 8 - The TARDIS crashlands in Berlin in the 1930s and the Doctor suffers the ultimate betrayal while facing the greatest war criminal of all time.

Post Date: 16th Jan, 2012 - 11:01pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Doctor Who Sports & Fashion Music Movies

The many faces of Doctor Who

The 11 actors who have played the lead role in Doctor Who are sometimes divided into two categories by fans: those who play the role as an exaggerated extension of their own personality, and those who entirely fabricate a "Doctorish persona" to inhabit. Ref. Source 2

Post Date: 23rd Mar, 2012 - 9:56am / Post ID: #

Page 3 Who Doctor

New Dr. Who Girl

Jenna-Louise Coleman was chosen to become the new companion of the 11th Doctor Who (Matt Smith) on the show of the same name, replacing Karen Gillan, who plays Amy Pond. Ref. Source 4

Post Date: 19th Apr, 2013 - 8:03pm / Post ID: #

Who Doctor

Now that's what I call Dr Who

Last night's episode of the show, penned by Wellington based screenwriter Neil Cross, was everything a Doctor Who story should be. It had all the essential ingredients of a cracking episode. Ref. Source 7

28th Dec, 2016 - 2:44am / Post ID: #

Doctor Who

Apart from the episode that was to have come out around Christmas, from the beginning of the 9th Doctor I have watched every single episode of the show. Sighs, sadly I have not had the opportunity to watch any of the earlier episodes.

On my favorite doctor, I'd have to say without hesitation that would be David Tennant, the 10th Doctor. One of the things that make him truly interesting when it comes to his role as the doctor is how he himself was such a hand.

David Tennant has said that it was because of Doctor Who, and particularly Peter Davison's performance as the Fifth Doctor, that he wanted to be the Doctor. He even got into acting specifically to play the Doctor. Very much a Promoted Fanboy.

Even better Tennant has now married Georgia Moffett, Peter Davison's daughter, who also had a role as the Tenth Doctor's "Daughter" in one episode. More, before the two even met, Georgia's son said that David Tennant was his favorite Doctor and David has now adopted him when he and Georgia married. Meaning Tyler's favorite Doctor is now his father. They're now a whole Promoted Family.

All in all the whole situation is made of awesome, making David Tennant the poster child of the Promoted Fanboy in ways that are beyond imagination.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
+  1 2 3 

> TOPIC: Doctor Who

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,