Joke - tourist

Joke Tourist - Jokes, Humor, Forum Games - Posted: 4th Aug, 2003 - 6:09pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Post Date: 11th Apr, 2003 - 1:54pm / Post ID: #

Joke -  tourist
A Friend

Joke - tourist

Geared for: Anyone

There was this American tourist in Mexico walking around, after a while he got tired so he went to a donkey rental place and said, Can I rent a donkey;
The guy said,  We do not call them donkeys here, we call them asses. This is the only ass I have left, and you have to scratch him when you want him to stop.
The guy rides his ass for a little while, sees a hotdog stand and asks for a hotdog. The vendor replies, We don't call them hotdogs here we call it wieners.
Meanwhile his donkey is wandering away, so he goes up to another tourist and says, Will you hold my wiener while I scratch my ass?

Sponsored Links:
4th Aug, 2003 - 6:09pm / Post ID: #

tourist Joke

there was this one spanish tourist that arrived home and his friends was axious to know how his trip to the U,S, went.  and he replied that the perople was so friendly and friendly and they even wanted to know if he had a good seat at the base ball game.  he said they all  sang out  "Jose can you see by the dawns early light."

> TOPIC: Joke - tourist

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,