Joke - Answering Machine

Joke Answering Machine - Jokes, Humor, Forum Games - Posted: 18th Jan, 2006 - 4:19pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

26th May, 2003 - 12:43pm / Post ID: #

Joke - Answering Machine

Geared for: Anyone

spock.gif This more of a comment/review rather than a joke of itself... How many of you have answering machines or voice mail? How many people that call you actually use it? Here are some of the DUMB excuses that I get for people not leaving a message (my comment in bracket):

1. I don't speak to machines (me neither, you are in fact speaking a delayed message to me and not the machine)

2. I heard the machine and thought you were not there (Well, aren't you a bright one)

3. I heard the answering machine and did not understand it (Darn, I must remember to remove that Chinese answering service )

What are some of the funny reasons people give you for not leaving a message?

Sponsored Links:
18th Jan, 2006 - 4:19pm / Post ID: #

Machine Answering Joke

I have two reasons that I do not always leave a message on a machine.

1. I didn't really need anything important so I thought I would catch up with you later on.

2. I would rather tell you the information rather than the machine. (Ask the question...)

> TOPIC: Joke - Answering Machine

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,