Future Earth Support & Questions

Future Earth Support Questions - Science Fiction PBP RPGs - Posted: 27th Aug, 2009 - 7:39pm

Register Login Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5  ...Latest (26) »
Closed Q
Play by Post Science Fiction If you have questions, comments or discovered a bug then please place your reply here and be as detailed as you can so we can help. Thanks.
Post Date: 27th Jul, 2009 - 7:40pm / Post ID: #
Game Master
Senior Engineer: JB

The Game Master says...

Thanks to Play by Post for pointing out this Board had no support Thread, so here is one started for you.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 27th Jul, 2009 - 7:46pm / Post ID: #

Diamond Chief
Lifestyle
[?] CPosts: 2,933
Avg: 1.8 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 46.7%
[+] Gain: 5,073.20 FP
Charm: 25

Questions and Support Earth Future

Hey thanks JB you are fast! I wanted to ask if I can create a charater here too since I'm in medieval. I'm up to 75% now.

Post Date: 27th Jul, 2009 - 8:18pm / Post ID: #
Game Master
Senior Engineer: JB

Future Earth Support & Questions RPGs PBP Fiction Science

The Game Master says...

Yes, the rule for Upgrade has changed. You just need another 30 Posts and a 75% activity rate both of which you have now.

Post Date: 26th Aug, 2009 - 12:31pm / Post ID: #

Diamond Chief
Lifestyle

Oh that's col I didn't realize that so I'll create a character here that way I can have two adventures to be in when I login.

Post Date: 26th Aug, 2009 - 2:11pm / Post ID: #

KNtoran
A Friend

Yeah maybe you can come rescue Krakyn's and my characters here.

Post Date: 26th Aug, 2009 - 6:01pm / Post ID: #

Member Editor
[?] CPosts: 720
Avg: 0.5 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 12.0%
[+] Gain: 15.00 FP
Charm: 4

Wait, so I can also create a character in this one too? I didn't see that you had something else going on here. I'll create one in awhile got to read up on it.

Post Date: 26th Aug, 2009 - 7:02pm / Post ID: #

KNtoran
A Friend

Yes he has various RPGs that one can participate in. We even have a superhero one that is stagnate because so many left and did not stick around. I know Krakyn and I have a character in cage in this RPG. Come rescue us on the island.

Post Date: 27th Aug, 2009 - 7:39pm / Post ID: #

Diamond Chief
Lifestyle

Hey gm, just to make sure I wanted to know if we do the same as medieval here. We talk about our plans in brainstorm, the leader posts the action in squad order and then you update the story.

Post Date: Thu Sep 19, 2019 - 3:04:16 GMT / Post ID: #

History

A pause from Future Earth Support & Questions to share learning from yesteryear:
HistoricToday is: 19th September (GMT), in history on the 19th of September, 1961 AD the following death happened:
Pieter Tesch: Mine engineer / geology (Pedestal of the Netherlands)

+  1 2 3 4 5  ...Latest (26) »
Sponsored Links:

Options Closed Add Poll

No Registration Required!

We welcome input from visitors:
Add Comment As A Guest
> TOPIC: Future Earth Support & Questions

Donate Compare Membership
International Discussions Coded by: BGID® ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2019
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,

Country (State) of the Day

District of Columbia

Country of the day District of Columbia

Unanswered Threads for District of Columbia, which is the Country or State of the Day! Bonus FP & Charm for these Topics. See Here. Updated: Every hour.

Highlights

Global Warming: Natural Or Man-made?: global warming Global warming has been in and out as the "latest" hot topic for many years. It is, according to modern scientists, the result of man-made industrial pollutants, clearing forested areas, agriculture, etc. But now they are thinking it started way before the Industrial Revolution... By Telly 2nd Sep, 2019 - 12:41pm Discuss It!
Atheists Not To Be Feared!: New look at Atheists and their thinking - Atheism - Athiest - Do Not Believe In God By Telly 9th Aug, 2019 - 12:55am Discuss It!
Donald Trump: Donald Trump President of the United States of America - Real Estate mogul, Pageant owner and now one of the most controversial men in political history. By PigStudy 5th Aug, 2019 - 2:54pm Discuss It!
The Trump Immigration Wall: Political Controversy WARNING you may find the contents of this Thread offensive, view at your own discretion. By News 15th Mar, 2019 - 10:36pm Discuss It!
Russia vs USA: Russia Tactics versus U.S.A. Vs Russia Russia: 'The Evil Empire'? Are they all that bad or is it just the USA trying to portray Russia as bad because they are a world power with land bigger and a society very different from the USA ideal? By News 27th Feb, 2019 - 2:49am Discuss It!
Stan Lee: Top  Stan Lee Comics By SMF 11th Dec, 2018 - 1:08pm Discuss It!
Kissing Up To The Boss In The Workplace: Top  Kissing Up Boss In Workplace By Reformist 22nd Nov, 2018 - 7:05pm Discuss It!
Men In Uniform - Authorized Excessive Violence: Political Controversy WARNING you may find the contents of this Thread offensive, view at your own discretion. By Pureyang 14th Nov, 2018 - 3:03pm Discuss It!
Your View On The Nature Of Interests: By News 4th Jul, 2018 - 7:30pm Discuss It!
Wide Screen Columns: Best of  Wide Screen Columns Users with wide screen monitors can benefit from more content on every page. By JB 14th Oct, 2017 - 12:32am Discuss It!
Offensive Trademarks: Best of  Offensive Trademarks By Abnninja 20th Jun, 2017 - 4:16pm Discuss It!

Updated every: 14 minutes