Dad Threw Girl Off Cliff To Avoid Child Support

Dad Threw Girl Cliff Avoid Child Support - Politics, Business, Civil, History - Posted: 15th May, 2015 - 12:20am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

27th Jul, 2009 - 11:00pm / Post ID: #

This story is so disturbing in some many levels! Imagine this man killed his own daughter because he did not want to pay child support. I hope they put him to die because a beast like that doesn't deserve one more second to breathe.

LOS ANGELES -  A father who had no interest in his 4-year-old daughter did the unimaginable - hurling her off a 120-foot cliff to avoid paying child support, a prosecutor said Monday during the man's murder retrial.

Cameron Brown, 47, has pleaded not guilty to one count of murder in the death of Lauren Sarene Key in November 2000. If convicted, he could face life in prison without parole.

Deputy District Attorney Craig Hum said during his opening statement that Brown killed Lauren because he didn't want to pay about $1,000 a month in child support.

Defense attorney Pat Harris countered that it was an accident when the girl fell from Inspiration Point in Rancho Palos Verdes.

Hum portrayed Brown as an uncaring father who tried to shirk his parental responsibility at nearly ever turn. After Brown learned the girl's mother, Sarah Key-Marer, was pregnant with Lauren, he sought a paternity test that eventually proved he was the father, Hum said.

"Does he show any interest in the child he fathered?" Hum asked. "Absolutely not."

Only when he was forced to pay child support did Brown finally see his daughter - about three years after she was born, Hum said, adding he only saw her 12 times on visits before she died...

International Level: International Guru / Political Participation: 1089 ActivistPoliticianInternational Guru 100%

Sponsored Links:
28th Jul, 2009 - 6:16am / Post ID: #

Support Child Avoid Cliff Girl Threw Dad

I heard about this briefly on the news this morning. I cannot fathom how any father could do this. Its unbelievably disturbing that these people breed.

International Level: Politics 101 / Political Participation: 7 ActivistPoliticianPolitics 101 0.7%

Post Date: 28th Jul, 2009 - 3:11pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Dad Threw Girl Off Cliff To Avoid Child Support History & Civil Business Politics

I hope that this father gets some serious time in prison to think about what he did to his daughter. Even if she accidentally fell as he claims he should be responsible. There is no way I would have let my daughters play any near a edge of a high cliff at the age of 4. I think he did it and it was no accident.

Post Date: 27th Mar, 2015 - 3:11am / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

He Tried to Convince His Girlfriend to Abort. When She Didn’t, He Threw Her Daughter Off a Cliff

Prosecutors are trying for a third time to convince a jury that Cameron John Brown threw his 4-year-old daughter off a 120-foot cliff in Rancho Palos Verdes nearly 15 years ago. Brown’s attorney said Lauren Sarene Key’s death was an accident. Ref. Source 7

Post Date: 15th May, 2015 - 12:20am / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Mad That His Girlfriend Didn’t Abort Their Baby, He Threw Her Daughter Off a Cliff and Killed Her

Cameron John Brown was so mad that his girlfriend didn’t have an abortion of their baby, years later he threw her daughter off a cliff and killed her. During Brown’s trial, prosecutors said Brown threw his 4-year-old daughter off a 120-foot cliff in Rancho Palos Verdes nearly 15 years ago. Ref. Source 5

> TOPIC: Dad Threw Girl Off Cliff To Avoid Child Support

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,