Joke - santa singh in india

Joke Santa Singh India - Jokes, Humor, Forum Games - Posted: 8th Apr, 2003 - 2:57pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Post Date: 8th Apr, 2003 - 2:40pm / Post ID: #

Joke -  santa singh in india
A Friend

Joke - santa singh in india

Geared for: Anyone

Santa Singh is appearing for his University final examination which consists of Y/N type questions. He takes his seat in the examination hall, stares at the question paper for five minutes, and then in a fit of inspiration takes his wallet out, removes a coin and starts tossing the coin and marking the answer sheet - Y for Heads and N for Tails.

Within half an hour he is all done whereas the rest of the class is sweating it out. During the last few minutes, he is seen desperately throwing the coin, swearing and sweating. The invigilator, alarmed, approaches him and asks what is going on. "Oye, I finished the exam in half and hour". "But yaar", he says, "I am rechecking my answers and am not able to tally them with what I wrote."

Sponsored Links:
8th Apr, 2003 - 2:57pm / Post ID: #

india singh santa Joke

Funny one, hope no pun intended from you to Indians.

[offtopic]In your profile you can update your stats with an avatar and take out that line that says, 'I'm new'.[/offtopic]

> TOPIC: Joke - santa singh in india

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,