Using Phones - Texting While Driving

Using Phones Texting Driving - Culture, Family, Travel, Consumer Reviews - Posted: 26th Sep, 2010 - 9:34pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5  ...Latest (6) »
Driving & Texting
31st Jul, 2009 - 12:47pm / Post ID: #

Texting While Driving

Here is one example why you need to keep your eyes on the road, not show is the other cars that were very badly damaged:

Using Phones - Texting While Driving (Hover)

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 31st Jul, 2009 - 12:58pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Driving Texting Phones Using

Early stats are showing that a driver who is texting is more dangerous on the road than a driver who is drunk. I find this disturbing.

Post Date: 16th Aug, 2009 - 11:24am / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Using Phones - Texting While Driving Reviews Consumer & Travel Family Culture

Text drive film to 'shock' pupils

Wales A graphic video has been made for school children in a bid to cut the number of crashes caused by texting while driving. Ref. Source 9

Post Date: 18th Aug, 2009 - 4:04pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Maybe this video will shock some to keep them from text driving but I think too many of our people think that something bad will never happen to them.

Post Date: 19th May, 2010 - 9:01pm / Post ID: #

Driver fights $80 cellphone ticket

A Porirua tradesman is believed to be the first person to legally challenge a ticket for using a cellphone while driving. Ref. Source 3

Post Date: 19th May, 2010 - 9:36pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

I wonder if this guy would be fighting the ticket if he had caused the death to someone else while he was distracted and driving. Maybe let him look at some pictures of the result of what distracted driving has done to some people.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
20th May, 2010 - 12:14am / Post ID: #

Using Phones Texting Driving

I have tried texting while driving. I have to agree your response time is drastically reduced. Many studies have shown there is a huge disparity between text driving and driving as it was meant to be (aware). I think if you are text driving you might as well be drunk driving.

I would even go further and say text driving is in ways worse than drunk driving. Though I think drunk driving is a horrible crime, like taking a gun, putting a single bullet in it, spinning the chamber then firing into a crowd. I would say text driving is worse because it is a such a stupid thing.

What is so important that you have to text it into your phone while driving? This is a crime of vanity, people think it is cool or shows how skilled they are. Or maybe they just don't care if they kill someones child for no reason.

I have to say this is one of the most disgusting ways to loose a child or any human life. How do you explain to someone they will no longer see their kid again because you were texting to your buddy about some gossip. How do you comfort a parent that is looking at there dead child mangled on a road, because some idiot was texting while driving.

I need to stop typing on this subject because I can feel myself getting very upset from this. Just beyond shameful, very disgusting action.

Post Date: 26th Sep, 2010 - 9:34pm / Post ID: #

Using Phones Texting Driving Culture Family Travel & Consumer Reviews

Cellphone use kills thousands - US

Drivers distracted by talking or texting on cell phones killed an estimated 16,000 people in the United States from 2001 to 2007, according to researchers. Ref. Source 8

+  1 2 3 4 5  ...Latest (6) »

> TOPIC: Using Phones - Texting While Driving

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,