Roseanne Barr - Page 2 of 2

Not just political views but racist views… - Page 2 - Movies, Music, Fashion, Sports - Posted: 12th Jun, 2018 - 12:01am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 
Discuss  Roseanne Barr Roseanne Barr Poses As Adolf Hitler In Photo now she wants to be Green Party's presidential leader?
Post Date: 3rd Jun, 2018 - 4:46am / Post ID: #

Roseanne Barr - Page 2

Roseanne Barr: 'I begged' ABC not to cancel my show. Ever since her racist tweets led ABC to cancel the hit revival of 'Roseanne,' Barr has cycled between owning her mistakes and lashing out at her co-stars. Now, Barr says she told ABC she "Was willing to do anything" to make amends and save. Source 8y.

Sponsored Links:
11th Jun, 2018 - 7:38pm / Post ID: #

Barr Roseanne

She has been in hot water before so its not the first inncident only this time she had a tool that broadcasted her opinion to millions. Why do celebrities like to get involved with politics? rolleyes.gif.

Post Date: 11th Jun, 2018 - 8:05pm / Post ID: #

Roseanne Barr
A Friend

Roseanne Barr Sports & Fashion Music Movies

Any time a celebrity tries to be political is makes them look bad. Just do your acting and stick with that you do not make a good political person. Rosanne is a prime example of this I could list others but I think most people know who they are too.

12th Jun, 2018 - 12:01am / Post ID: #

Page 2 Barr Roseanne

Not just political views but racist views… and she "Begged" for her job back… what? She must think she is so great that she could do what she wanted and Joe Public would forgive her… that's so eighties.

+  1 2 

> TOPIC: Roseanne Barr

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,