The Recruiter RPG - Page 2 of 5

"Awwwsome!, maybe something I - Page 2 - Love, Life Bytes Archive - Posted: 25th Aug, 2009 - 1:51pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 
Closed
Forum RPG
Love & Life Bytes Drama RPG
13th Aug, 2009 - 11:03am / Post ID: #
Continue the Story
Luck Points: You Are Rad!
Description:
Born in a small town he grew up in rough times during the economic depression. His father being a mason taught him the trade and worked him from an early age. He came out as a fighter and scrapper who lets everyone know his mind. He detest backstabbers. Rough and crude he will never be found in denim but has a fetish for trousers and silk shirts.

The Recruiter RPG - Page 2

O'hashrek role,

"Greetings Donald and Mariah you are right your frail weak limbs might break under dry scratch straps of the field pack!" He then quickly steps back hoping to be safe from the coming retaliation.

"I would be glad to take on of those for my nephew Donald. As for me I have served already and have no real desire to go again."

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 13th Aug, 2009 - 6:51pm / Post ID: #

The Recruiter RPG
A Friend

RPG Recruiter The

Hands a brochure to Burkhard

You know Mariah if there was a gal as good looking as you in my unit I might have stayed in longer. Do not sell yourself short. In todays army you do not have to be able to lift great weights to get the job done. The army has come a long ways from the muscle to meet brute force with equal brutes. Many women have or are now serving in the army and making the army stronger.

13th Aug, 2009 - 7:54pm / Post ID: #
Continue the Story
Description:
Born in a small town he grew up in rough times during the economic depression. His father being a mason taught him the trade and worked him from an early age. He came out as a fighter and scrapper who lets everyone know his mind. He detest backstabbers. Rough and crude he will never be found in denim but has a fetish for trousers and silk shirts.

The Recruiter RPG Archive Bytes Life & Love

O'hashrek role,

I must admit one thing I noted when I was in the German Army after I finished school. Our few female officers had a great eye for detail when planning. Still boot camp is boot camp.

Post Date: 14th Aug, 2009 - 6:50pm / Post ID: #

The Recruiter RPG
A Friend

Page 2 RPG Recruiter The

Yes boot camp can be a little rough but even Mariah can pass through it and look good while doing it. I think she would come out of boot camp with a new perspective on life and better focus on what she wants. Plus I believe that she will be a person one would not want to piss off. smile.gif

18th Aug, 2009 - 5:19pm / Post ID: #
Continue the Story
Rating Luck Points: Smoking Hot!
Description:
Candy is a free-spirited peaceful loving person. She is always trying to find something artistic in everything she touches. She hopes to bring peace to the world through her art.

RPG Recruiter The

Kim role,

Do they allow you to keep your nails long? Also is there a beauty salon within the army where I can get my highlights retouched?, Mariah asks naively while playing with her hair.

Post Date: 18th Aug, 2009 - 6:20pm / Post ID: #

The Recruiter RPG
A Friend

The Recruiter RPG

As long as your able to preform your job you can have your nails as long as you want them to be. Your hair is yours and you can have your highlights too. Many of the women I served with had highlights and even had long hair. I am sure you can pamper yourself as often as you like while serving in the army.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
25th Aug, 2009 - 11:10am / Post ID: #
Continue the Story
Description:

The Recruiter RPG - Page 2

O'hashrek role,

Smiling, "You just might be the one to introduce a pedicure set to the survival kit!". More somberly, "So how is the recruitment going my friend? many prospects?"

25th Aug, 2009 - 1:51pm / Post ID: #
Continue the Story
Rating Luck Points: Smoking Hot!
Description:
Candy is a free-spirited peaceful loving person. She is always trying to find something artistic in everything she touches. She hopes to bring peace to the world through her art.

The Recruiter RPG Love & Life Bytes Archive - Page 2

Kim role,

"Awwwsome!, maybe something I should consider. Let me make a quick phone to daddy and see what he thinks..."

+  1 2 3 4 5 

> TOPIC: The Recruiter RPG

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,