British Couple Attacked In Tobago

British Couple Attacked Tobago - Trinidad, Tobago / Caribbean - Posted: 18th Apr, 2011 - 11:56pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 
Greens
2nd Aug, 2009 - 11:05pm / Post ID: #

A British couple who was vacationing in Tobago were brutally injured by two men who ambushed them. The man was severely chopped across his body and one of his eyes was gouged out, while the woman was also severely chopped and her face badly damaged especially around the nose area.

Source 4

Sponsored Links:
4th Aug, 2009 - 4:32pm / Post ID: #

Tobago Attacked Couple British

All them white people will want to pack up and leave Tobago with the way them black people behaving. They can't have nobody with money around them unless black people want to take it. rolleyes.gif

7th Aug, 2009 - 1:08pm / Post ID: #

British Couple Attacked In Tobago Caribbean / Tobago & Trinidad

Based on the statement given to the police, the attack was unprovoked and they did rob them anything (just like the case of the Swedish couple) so in my opinion we're either speaking about hate crime as the police is saying OR maybe not a very popular opinion but there is more to this story that we know about.

8th Aug, 2009 - 2:10am / Post ID: #

This is really sad. Everything in Tobago is more expensive than it was five years ago. I suspect that this is why Tobagonians are becoming more aggressive and involved in crime. I don't believe that this is a hate crime. I strongly believe that these people recognize that the foreigners have money and they want all of it. I applaud the British High Commission for coming on TV to announce that the travel guide will be updated. This will be the best way to apply pressure on this government, who is trying to convince the locals that crime is going down! Hopefully if all the tourists leave and all the High Commissioners come on Television to highlight the crime, then maybe the government may put measures in place to deal with crime more aggressively.

8th Aug, 2009 - 2:18am / Post ID: #

QUOTE (Geenie @ 7-Aug 09, 10:10 PM)
I strongly believe that these people recognize that the foreigners have money and they want all of it.

But it was reported (like in the case of Swedish couple too) that they did not steal anything!

12th Aug, 2009 - 6:28pm / Post ID: #

Doctors woke up the husband from his induced coma to say goodbye to his wife who was being transported via air ambulance back to the UK but had to return back to Trinidad after the aircraft started experiencing difficulties. She has not identified the only person charged in the case, it is so strange. Also their relatives staying with them are staying in the Hyatt hotel, courtesy the Government of Trinidad and Tobago.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
2nd Oct, 2009 - 2:26pm / Post ID: #

British Couple Attacked Tobago

They're planning to return soon to Tobago I wonder if there is more to this story that meets the eye.?

18th Apr, 2011 - 11:56pm / Post ID: #

British Couple Attacked Tobago Trinidad & Tobago / Caribbean

This case was brought up today in Tobago but was dismissed because the victims in this case, the Greens were not present as 'evidence' and the letter provided to the court as a medical excuse for them not coming was unsigned. That last part was strange. The judge dismissed the case and the man who was accused of this crime is still not free because he is serving a four year sentence for home break-ins.

+  1 2 

> TOPIC: British Couple Attacked In Tobago

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,