Modest Mouse

Modest Mouse - Movies, Music, Fashion, Sports - Posted: 5th Aug, 2009 - 11:14am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Post Date: 14th Feb, 2006 - 10:33pm / Post ID: #

Modest Mouse
A Friend

Modest Mouse

One of my favorite bands is the indie band Modest Mouse. Whenever I listen to their music, it always sounds like they have some kind of a really deep meaning behind all of their songs, but I just can't grasp it. Alot of people never heard of Modest Mouse, and if they do, they hate them. If there are any Modest Mouse fans reading this, it would be nice if you could respond just so I know I'm not their only fan. Thanks.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 14th Feb, 2006 - 10:42pm / Post ID: #

Mouse Modest

The official web site of the band known as 'Modest Mouse' is located here.

Post Date: 15th Feb, 2006 - 9:31pm / Post ID: #

Modest Mouse
A Friend

Modest Mouse Sports & Fashion Music Movies

I'm not a huge fan of modest mouse. To be honest, I just don't like the lead singers voice that much. I think they have a real talent for writing, their songs do sound much deeper than they are originally heard. A second or third listening begins to open up the real meaning of the song.

Post Date: 5th Aug, 2009 - 11:14am / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Mouse Modest

Ledger music video set to debut

A music video directed by the late Heath Ledger for US rock band Modest Mouse is due to premiere later. Ref. Source 9

> TOPIC: Modest Mouse

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,