Dexter Introduction

Dexter Introduction - Introductions, Member Sharing - Posted: 11th Oct, 2010 - 9:19pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Post Date: 6th Aug, 2009 - 11:29pm / Post ID: #

Dexter Introduction
A Friend

Dexter Introduction

Hello,

My name is Dexter [..] from Trinidad and Tobago and I am interested in homeschooling my two girls now 2 and 4.

Edited Message Edited...
Persephone: Do not use full names here.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 6th Aug, 2009 - 11:43pm / Post ID: #

Introduction Dexter

Welcome to this International Community!

Thanks for your Introduction. Please ensure to read our Posting Policy as it seems you did not read any of the required rules before registering.

It is good that you were willing to join us here, we hope that you will become an ACTIVE vibrant constructive poster. You may like to take a minute to update your profile by clicking on 'My Controls' near the top right of this page and clicking on any 'Edit' link. Please do begin participating by sharing your views on the many Topics covered within this International Community.

If you ever have questions about features in the Community please do ask here, your Introduction Thread by pressing the [Reply] button.

FYI: Here are some quick links for you to look over when you have time:
Read --> Constructive Posting Policy | See All Boards | Site Map | FAQ

Post Date: 6th Aug, 2009 - 11:45pm / Post ID: #

Dexter Introduction Sharing Member & Introductions

Honey, so you don't know why you can't post your contact info here huh? You don't like to Discuss on a Public Forum?

Post Date: 6th Aug, 2009 - 11:54pm / Post ID: #

Dexter Introduction
A Friend

Introduction Dexter

No I don't mind. It's just that I was hoping tomeet parents in my country who I can see face to face and have a prolonged discussions with them re: homeschooling. You know see their kids and vice versa that sort of thing...

Post Date: 7th Aug, 2009 - 12:00am / Post ID: #

Introduction Dexter

Honey, so are you in the habit of insisting on meeting people via the net you don't know are you one of the forward types?

Post Date: 11th Oct, 2010 - 8:31pm / Post ID: #

Dexter Introduction

User Dexter, you joined this Community on Aug 6 09, 11:24pm. It is likely that you may have forgotten the Constructive Posting Policy you agreed to before joining. Please read it now to avoid further edits to your Posts.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 11th Oct, 2010 - 9:19pm / Post ID: #

Dexter Introduction

international QUOTE (Dexter)
Pamela: I had more information on the last post, but it was removed by the forum moderator. In order for us to exchange contact info we need to upgrade our status. I expect there is a fee involved. If it's not too expensive I don't mind paying on my end, if you will on your end. I'm not to sure how it works, but I guess we can dig around the site and see or maybe the moderator will let us know.

User Dexter, please see the Post above.

> TOPIC: Dexter Introduction

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,