Fisher man

Fisher Man - Jokes, Humor, Forum Games - Posted: 10th Jan, 2006 - 1:58am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Post Date: 18th Dec, 2002 - 12:54am / Post ID: #

Fisher man
A Friend

Fisher man

Fisher man
A Cajun, down by the bayou, was recently stopped by a game warden. The Cajun had two ice chests full of fish. The game warden asked the man, "Do you have a license to catch those
fish?" The Cajun replied, "Naw, ma fren, I ain't got none of dem, no. Dese are my pet fish." "Pet fish?" the warden asked. "Aw Ya. Avery night I take dese here fish down to de bayou and let dem
swim 'round for a while. Then I whistle and dey jump rat back into de ice chests and I take dem home." "That's a bunch of bull hockey! Fish can't do that!" The Cajun looked at the game warden for a moment and then said, "It's de truth ma' fren, come I'll show you. It really works." "Okay, I've GOT to see this," the game warden replied. The Cajun poured the fish into the bayou and stood and waited. After several minutes, the game warden turned to him and said, "Well?" "Well, what?" said the Cajun. "When are you going to call them back?" the game warden asked. "Call who back?" the Cajun asked.
"The FISH." "What fish?"

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 10th Jan, 2006 - 1:58am / Post ID: #

man Fisher

According to Dictionary.com a 'fish' is: "Any of numerous cold-blooded aquatic vertebrates of the superclass Pisces, characteristically having fins, gills, and a streamlined body and including specifically:
1. Any of the class Osteichthyes, having a bony skeleton.
2. Any of the class Chondrichthyes, having a cartilaginous skeleton and including the sharks, rays, and skates."

> TOPIC: Fisher man

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,