Women and curlers...

Women Curlers - Jokes, Humor, Forum Games - Posted: 29th Nov, 2002 - 1:14am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

28th Nov, 2002 - 10:13pm / Post ID: #

Women and curlers...

I never could understand women who wear curlers.... I mean they wear them to make their hair have a curl for about two or three hours and thus make them beautiful, BUT in the meant time while wearing the curlers they are beautiful? Other things about this topic that i do not understand...
1. Women who sleep with curlers - I could not imagine even a cap on my head while sleeping let a lone a head full of curlers!
2. Women who go out with curlers - I mean would you go out with a face mask on?
3. Women who think wearing a bandanna hides the curlers from anyone else knowing
4. Women who wear curlers of various colors - I mean that is fashionable?

8)

Sponsored Links:
29th Nov, 2002 - 1:14am / Post ID: #

curlers Women

JB you made me laugh. I know you're married and that your wife use curlers once in a while...hmmm..I'm wonder if she knows that you may think she doesn't look 'beautiful' when she have them on...wink.gif
Some women are very used to sleep with curlers, although heck! it can be painful! but the results are greattttt!!! smile.gif
Women are willing to go through all kind of things to just look beautiful! smile.gif

> TOPIC: Women and curlers...

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,