Funbikerchick Introduction

Funbikerchick Introduction - Introductions, Member Sharing - Posted: 7th Nov, 2003 - 9:43pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5  ...Latest (56) »
A.K.A. Tenaheff - Moderator and Do Not Mess!
Post Date: 25th Sep, 2003 - 11:51am / Post ID: #

Me
Diamond + G.I. Jane
[?] CPosts: 3,057
Flag Posts: 4,267
Avg: 0.6 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 14.7%
[+] Gain: 200.00 FP
Charm: 183

I already introduced myself on Monday.  Unfortunately, my account info was lost when you had the server crash.  I didn't mention then, but I am a network engineer, certified in both Microsoft and Novell.  I feel for your loss of data.

Contribution: Diamond Emeritus | Credit: | Gender: Female | Politics: Unsure
Tenet: LDS (Mormon) | Reason: Ruler of Kings II Text RPG | Age: Sixty Something | Joined: Reg. 25th Sep, 2003 - 11:45am
Signature: Tena is a very important person, let no one forget that
Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 25th Sep, 2003 - 12:02pm / Post ID: #

Admin + Architect
[?] CPosts: 38,036
Flag Posts: 51,693
Avg: 6.5 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 100%
[+] Gain: 4,593.68 FP
Charm: 394

Introduction Funbikerchick

Thanks for coming back! Thanks for your empathy, we posted about it in the updates section. Please do remind us of where you are from, how you found the site, etc. Thanks much!

Blog Read My Blog
Contribution: Hard Work | Credit: | Gender: Male | Politics: Libertarian
Tenet: Reperire Veritatem | Reason: Discuss Global Issues | Age: Fifty Something | Joined: Reg. 3rd Sep, 2002 - 1:01pm
Signature: Donate Please Support Our Efforts!
Post Date: 25th Sep, 2003 - 3:29pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Funbikerchick Introduction Sharing Member & Introductions

Hello tenaheff and welcome again.  ;)  Yes, I remember welcoming you to the forum, right before the crash.  Thanks for coming back again.  :)  Please feel free to post your replies to any of the threads of interest to you.  Welcome again and have a GREAT day!  :)

Post Date: 25th Sep, 2003 - 3:58pm / Post ID: #

Dia. Mod + Chief Mod
[?] CPosts: 17,375
Flag Posts: 21,317
Avg: 2.7 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 70.0%
[+] Gain: 1,240.35 FP
Charm: 342

Hi Tena, welcome aboard! smile.gif I notice you started posting in the LDS section, cool! I look forward reading your posts smile.gif Have a great day!

Blog Read My Blog
Contribution: Diamond Emeritus | Credit: | Gender: Female | Politics: Humanitarian
Tenet: -- | Reason: Discuss Global Issues | Age: Forty Something | Joined: Reg. 8th Sep, 2002 - 5:01pm
Signature: Don't make someone your priority when you're only their option
Post Date: 25th Oct, 2003 - 10:20pm / Post ID: #

Admin + Architect

Just think, you were lost, and now you are a moderator, what is the world coming to on these forums? Congrats!

Blog Read My Blog
Tenet: Reperire Veritatem | Reason: Discuss Global Issues | Age: Fifty Something | Joined: Reg. 3rd Sep, 2002 - 1:01pm
Post Date: 25th Oct, 2003 - 11:15pm / Post ID: #

Diamond + Chief
[?] CPosts: 5,097
Flag Posts: 7,087
Avg: 0.9 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 24.2%
[+] Gain: 1,203.00 FP
Charm: 301

A mod??  Omigawsh!   Congratulations!  I'm a bit scared of that myself, but hey...  You go girl!

Roz

Blog Read My Blog
Contribution: Diamond Emeritus | Credit: | Gender: Female | Politics: Conservative
Tenet: LDS (Mormon) | Reason: Discuss Global Issues | Age: Sixty Something | Joined: Reg. 28th Jun, 2003 - 12:34pm
Signature: Don't miss out on a blessing because it's not packaged the way you expect.
Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 26th Oct, 2003 - 7:32pm / Post ID: #

Me
Diamond + G.I. Jane
[?] CPosts: 3,057
Flag Posts: 4,267
Avg: 0.6 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 14.7%
[+] Gain: 200.00 FP
Charm: 183

Just think, you were lost, and now you are a moderator, what is the world coming to on these forums? Congrats!

Pretty sorry state of affairs don't ya think.   ohmy.gif  just goes to show not all addictions are bad.  ;)

A mod??  Omigawsh!   Congratulations!  I'm a bit scared of that myself

Well, I was definately nervous at first, but fortunately the area I am currently moderating doesn't have a lot of activity so I have been able to "dip my toes in one at a time" rather than having to "dive right in!"

I think to be a good moderator just takes someone who likes to spend a lot of time on the boards reading and posting.  Not rocket science or any special talent.   If I am wrong I will let you know.  :help:

Contribution: Diamond Emeritus | Credit: | Gender: Female | Politics: Unsure
Tenet: LDS (Mormon) | Reason: Ruler of Kings II Text RPG | Age: Sixty Something | Joined: Reg. 25th Sep, 2003 - 11:45am
Signature: Tena is a very important person, let no one forget that
Post Date: 7th Nov, 2003 - 9:43pm / Post ID: #

Admin + Architect

Funbikerchick Introduction Introductions & Member Sharing

Not rocket science or any special talent.   If I am wrong I will let you know.  

So what do you think? Do you wish you took that rocket science course or are you good to go? wink.gif

Blog Read My Blog
+  1 2 3 4 5  ...Latest (56) »

> TOPIC: Funbikerchick Introduction

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,