JB Introduction - Page 16 of 60

JB, I just wanted to wish you a wonderful - Page 16 - Introductions, Member Sharing - Posted: 23rd Dec, 2004 - 4:48pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 60 pgs.  12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20  ...Latest (60) »
Site Architect This is the Introduction Thread for JB started 11th Nov. 2003, 6:16pm. JB is also known as the "Site Architect" because in addition to being the Administrator of International Discussions he also codes, designs, maintains and runs many of the role-playing games you see here. Other things you may like to know about JB:
* About JB
* Help JB
* JB's Public Blog
* JB at JBorde.com (Videos)
JB is also the parent of three Autistic boys hence the reason for the image on this Thread.
JB Introduction Related Information to JB Introduction
  • Read My Blog - Requires Mature Status
  • Web Design Services - If you need to have your own web site
  • Please Donate and Support the work we do here. Premium Membership also allows you access to hidden features and Boards.
  • Post Date: 14th Oct, 2004 - 6:31pm / Post ID: #

Me
    Diamond + G.I. Jane
    [?] CPosts: 3,057
    Flag Posts: 4,267
    Avg: 0.6 Post(s) / Day
    Activity: 14.7%
    [+] Gain: 200.00 FP
    Charm: 183

JB Introduction - Page 16

JB, is it all of Trinidad that has no water or is there just an outage near you. Like a broken water main line or something? We occasionally have broken lines that will cause water outages because the pipes do get old. However, there hasn't been one in my own community. I just sometimes see them reported on the news.

Contribution: Diamond Emeritus | Credit: | Gender: Female | Politics: Unsure
    Tenet: LDS (Mormon) | Reason: Ruler of Kings II Text RPG | Age: Sixty Something | Joined: Reg. 25th Sep, 2003 - 11:45am
    Signature: Tena is a very important person, let no one forget that
    Sponsored Links:
    Post Date: 14th Oct, 2004 - 6:43pm / Post ID: #

Member + Agent Zapper
    [?] CPosts: 3,709
    Flag Posts: 4,419
    Activity: 15.6%
    [+] Gain: 224.48 FP
    Charm: 150

Introduction JB

Tenaheff, when I lived in Trinidad we would have 'scheduled' outages because of the shortage and poor infrastructure. It was not uncommon for at least one outage a week, if not more. The same for electricity. I assume the same is happening now, but I will let JB say if there are other factors as well.

Contribution: | Credit: | Gender: Male | Politics: Conservative
    Tenet: Christian (secular) | Reason: Ruler of Kings II Text RPG | Age: Forty Something | Joined: Reg. 30th Apr, 2004 - 8:51pm
    Signature: Sooner or later the things you own end up owning you.
    Post Date: 14th Oct, 2004 - 7:15pm / Post ID: #

Admin + Architect
    [?] CPosts: 38,049
    Flag Posts: 51,706
    Avg: 6.5 Post(s) / Day
    Activity: 100%
    [+] Gain: 4,600.60 FP
    Charm: 394

JB Introduction Sharing Member & Introductions

Just as Malexander said, it seems to be a weekly occurence for all kinds of reasons and excuses. Banana Republic! If you check more of my blog or some of the Trinidad threads you will see my rants about it.

Blog Read My Blog
    Contribution: Hard Work | Credit: | Gender: Male | Politics: Libertarian
    Tenet: Reperire Veritatem | Reason: Discuss Global Issues | Age: Fifty Something | Joined: Reg. 3rd Sep, 2002 - 1:01pm
    Signature: Donate Please Support Our Efforts!
    Post Date: 11th Nov, 2004 - 9:32am / Post ID: #

Member + Agent Zapper

Page 16 Introduction JB

JB, just responding to your last blog entry. Don't feel too bad because the same happens here in the US. In fact, the schools here have these 'Teacher Workshop' days where they're supposed to attend seminars and workshops. Instead, they end up scheduling their family vacations around these days and dont even attend; and they tell us that right to our faces! It is bad enough to have to worry about daycare, etc on a work day like you said, but at least do what youre supposed to do for that day instead of getting paid to take a vacation. Rant off.

Tenet: Christian (secular) | Reason: Ruler of Kings II Text RPG | Age: Forty Something | Joined: Reg. 30th Apr, 2004 - 8:51pm
    Post Date: 11th Nov, 2004 - 11:03am / Post ID: #

Admin + Architect

Introduction JB

It is good to see that I am not the only one that is facing this, but the least they could do is let you know way ahead of time. How is your little one doing now?

Blog Read My Blog
    Tenet: Reperire Veritatem | Reason: Discuss Global Issues | Age: Fifty Something | Joined: Reg. 3rd Sep, 2002 - 1:01pm
    Post Date: 23rd Dec, 2004 - 12:39am / Post ID: #

Member + Agent Zapper

JB Introduction

JB, sorry I didn't see your question here almost a month and a half ago! My little one is getting bigger by the day. Right now he is under the weather as temperatures here have gotten into the single digits, and that is in Fahrenheit!
    I also wanted to say that I am disappointed that you haven't responded to my recent posts in the Matrix board. I thought you would have jumped on the opportunity like before wink.gif Or maybe I'm not being as thought provoking as I was before. Anyway, I also wanted to remind you of the superb job that is being done here, and it never ceases to amaze me the new features that are being provided here on a regular basis. Thanks for all you do!

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
    Post Date: 23rd Dec, 2004 - 12:44am / Post ID: #

Admin + Architect

JB Introduction - Page 16

...it never ceases to amaze me the new features that are being provided here on a regular basis.

That is the reason I have not arrived at the Matrix board or Fight Club yet wink.gif Do not worry, soon.

I am glad your little one is doing better and thanks for your support.

Blog Read My Blog
    Post Date: 23rd Dec, 2004 - 4:48pm / Post ID: #

Dia. Mod + Chief Mod
    [?] CPosts: 17,375
    Flag Posts: 21,317
    Avg: 2.7 Post(s) / Day
    Activity: 69.7%
    [+] Gain: 1,240.35 FP
    Charm: 342

JB Introduction Introductions & Member Sharing - Page 16

JB, I just wanted to wish you a wonderful Christmas. May God continue blessing you with a creative mind in order to continue doing a wonderful job in this site. Thanks for all your hard work!. Love you! smile.gif
    LDS_forever

Blog Read My Blog
    Contribution: Diamond Emeritus | Credit: | Gender: Female | Politics: Humanitarian
    Tenet: -- | Reason: Discuss Global Issues | Age: Forty Something | Joined: Reg. 8th Sep, 2002 - 5:01pm
    Signature: Don't make someone your priority when you're only their option

> TOPIC: JB Introduction

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
    ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
    Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
    This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,