JB Introduction - Page 6 of 60

That sounds horrible. I am so sorry to hear - Page 6 - Introductions, Member Sharing - Posted: 27th Feb, 2004 - 12:41am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 60 pgs.  2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10  ...Latest (60) »
Site Architect This is the Introduction Thread for JB started 11th Nov. 2003, 6:16pm. JB is also known as the "Site Architect" because in addition to being the Administrator of International Discussions he also codes, designs, maintains and runs many of the role-playing games you see here. Other things you may like to know about JB:
* About JB
* Help JB
* JB's Public Blog
* JB at JBorde.com (Videos)
JB is also the parent of three Autistic boys hence the reason for the image on this Thread.
JB Introduction Related Information to JB Introduction
  • Read My Blog - Requires Mature Status
  • Web Design Services - If you need to have your own web site
  • Please Donate and Support the work we do here. Premium Membership also allows you access to hidden features and Boards.
  • Post Date: 21st Feb, 2004 - 7:10am / Post ID: #

Diamond + Chief
    [?] CPosts: 5,097
    Flag Posts: 7,087
    Avg: 0.9 Post(s) / Day
    Activity: 24.2%
    [+] Gain: 1,203.00 FP
    Charm: 301

JB Introduction - Page 6

Congratulations!! We have Member # 1,000 !!!! Woo hoo! laugh.gif he wants to know if he wins a prize?

Very exciting smile.gif

Roz

Blog Read My Blog
    Contribution: Diamond Emeritus | Credit: | Gender: Female | Politics: Conservative
    Tenet: LDS (Mormon) | Reason: Discuss Global Issues | Age: Sixty Something | Joined: Reg. 28th Jun, 2003 - 12:34pm
    Signature: Don't miss out on a blessing because it's not packaged the way you expect.
    Sponsored Links:
    Post Date: 21st Feb, 2004 - 11:46am / Post ID: #

Admin + Architect
    [?] CPosts: 38,025
    Flag Posts: 51,682
    Avg: 6.5 Post(s) / Day
    Activity: 100%
    [+] Gain: 4,584.18 FP
    Charm: 394

Introduction JB

Our 1000th member passed long ago. We only have 585 memebers registered at the moment, you see we delete in active member regularly. If we chose to keep all of them we would have about 5000 members by now. The '1000' is just an assigned number like an ID given to the member.

Blog Read My Blog
    Contribution: Hard Work | Credit: | Gender: Male | Politics: Libertarian
    Tenet: Reperire Veritatem | Reason: Discuss Global Issues | Age: Fifty Something | Joined: Reg. 3rd Sep, 2002 - 1:01pm
    Signature: Donate Please Support Our Efforts!
    Post Date: 26th Feb, 2004 - 8:39pm / Post ID: #

Dia. Mod + Chief Mod
    [?] CPosts: 17,375
    Flag Posts: 21,317
    Avg: 2.7 Post(s) / Day
    Activity: 70.2%
    [+] Gain: 1,240.35 FP
    Charm: 342

JB Introduction Sharing Member & Introductions

I hope you feel better soon JB, I know you're in a lot of pain, just hang in there, everything will be fine soon. smile.gif Love ya!.

Note: Those who don't know what I'm talking about, JB pulled out his wisdom teeth today (he had surgery because one of them was really bad) so he is in a lot of pain.

Blog Read My Blog
    Contribution: Diamond Emeritus | Credit: | Gender: Female | Politics: Humanitarian
    Tenet: -- | Reason: Discuss Global Issues | Age: Forty Something | Joined: Reg. 8th Sep, 2002 - 5:01pm
    Signature: Don't make someone your priority when you're only their option
    Post Date: 26th Feb, 2004 - 8:50pm / Post ID: #

Me
    Diamond + G.I. Jane
    [?] CPosts: 3,057
    Flag Posts: 4,267
    Avg: 0.6 Post(s) / Day
    Activity: 14.8%
    [+] Gain: 200.00 FP
    Charm: 183

Page 6 Introduction JB

I hope you feel better too JB. There is nothing worse than pain to wear one down. It just makes you feel so blah! Get plenty of rest because that will help your body heal faster, which should also mean it will help the pain to leave faster.

Contribution: Diamond Emeritus | Credit: | Gender: Female | Politics: Unsure
    Tenet: LDS (Mormon) | Reason: Ruler of Kings II Text RPG | Age: Sixty Something | Joined: Reg. 25th Sep, 2003 - 11:45am
    Signature: Tena is a very important person, let no one forget that
    Post Date: 26th Feb, 2004 - 10:09pm / Post ID: #

Admin + Architect

Introduction JB

Thanks for the kind words, having two done at the same time is real murder. I can now take a glimpse at how torture using the teeth must feel like and I was drugged! My face is also swollen and I can't stop the bleeding! I think my blood may have been too thin from the pain killers before.

Blog Read My Blog
    Tenet: Reperire Veritatem | Reason: Discuss Global Issues | Age: Fifty Something | Joined: Reg. 3rd Sep, 2002 - 1:01pm
    Post Date: 26th Feb, 2004 - 10:59pm / Post ID: #

Dia. Mod + Chief Mod
    [?] CPosts: 17,375
    Flag Posts: 21,317
    Avg: 2.7 Post(s) / Day
    Activity: 70.2%
    [+] Gain: 1,240.35 FP
    Charm: 342

JB Introduction

Everything will be just fine in no time JB wink.gif don't worry about it smile.gif

I can now take a glimpse at how torture using the teeth must feel like and I was drugged!

Just a glimpse because you got anesthesia wink.gif in real torture you get nothing!

Blog Read My Blog
    Contribution: Diamond Emeritus | Credit: | Gender: Female | Politics: Humanitarian
    Tenet: -- | Reason: Discuss Global Issues | Age: Forty Something | Joined: Reg. 8th Sep, 2002 - 5:01pm
    Signature: Don't make someone your priority when you're only their option
    Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
    Post Date: 27th Feb, 2004 - 12:33am / Post ID: #

Admin + Architect

JB Introduction - Page 6

Actually, thinking about it... I do not know what caused more pain... 5 injections in my gums or the actual pulling out of the tooth? I shed a few tears over that which I had never done before. When I got home and the novacaine (or whatever it was) wore off I felt pain so unbearable that i could not think, in fact, I felt like just dying. Now this may seem humorous, but I think it was so difficult because the tooth that had to be surgically removed was very difficult. the dentist was using maximum strength to get it out. After he finally got it out I saw his hand shaking slightly. Not like a nervous person but the same way when you lift heavy weights. I have trembled like that before when I use to lift incredible weights to failure. When he finally took it out I did not even realize he did because I was so focused on the pain! Yep, the nerves affected in the area has caused my face to swell and my throat to be enflamed. I hope that healing happens fast as I have been on a liquid diet for the last two days... this is starting to sound like a blog.

Blog Read My Blog
    Post Date: 27th Feb, 2004 - 12:41am / Post ID: #

Me
    Diamond + G.I. Jane
    [?] CPosts: 3,057
    Flag Posts: 4,267
    Avg: 0.6 Post(s) / Day
    Activity: 14.8%
    [+] Gain: 200.00 FP
    Charm: 183

JB Introduction Introductions & Member Sharing - Page 6

That sounds horrible. I am so sorry to hear it. My experience was nothing at all like that. I really do hope you feel better soon.

Contribution: Diamond Emeritus | Credit: | Gender: Female | Politics: Unsure
    Tenet: LDS (Mormon) | Reason: Ruler of Kings II Text RPG | Age: Sixty Something | Joined: Reg. 25th Sep, 2003 - 11:45am
    Signature: Tena is a very important person, let no one forget that

> TOPIC: JB Introduction

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
    ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
    Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
    This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,