JB Introduction - Page 8 of 60

Get well soon!! So sorry you - Page 8 - Introductions, Member Sharing - Posted: 21st Mar, 2004 - 3:00am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 60 pgs.  4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12  ...Latest (60) »
Site Architect This is the Introduction Thread for JB started 11th Nov. 2003, 6:16pm. JB is also known as the "Site Architect" because in addition to being the Administrator of International Discussions he also codes, designs, maintains and runs many of the role-playing games you see here. Other things you may like to know about JB:
* About JB
* Help JB
* JB's Public Blog
* JB at JBorde.com (Videos)
JB is also the parent of three Autistic boys hence the reason for the image on this Thread.
JB Introduction Related Information to JB Introduction
  • Read My Blog - Requires Mature Status
  • Web Design Services - If you need to have your own web site
  • Please Donate and Support the work we do here. Premium Membership also allows you access to hidden features and Boards.
  • Post Date: 15th Mar, 2004 - 6:00pm / Post ID: #

Me
    Diamond + G.I. Jane
    [?] CPosts: 3,057
    Flag Posts: 4,267
    Avg: 0.6 Post(s) / Day
    Activity: 14.7%
    [+] Gain: 200.00 FP
    Charm: 183

JB Introduction - Page 8

While we are on the topic of stats, I should have credit for 2 referrals, granny7 and atkinr. I used to have credit for granny7 before the "new" forum was loaded. I told atkinr to give me credit for him, but he may not have remembered.

As far as you ranking as king of posters, you are a long way from being unseated. We little guys though, need to scream victory whenever we get the chance! smile.gif

Reconcile Edited: tenaheff on 15th Mar, 2004 - 6:03pm

Contribution: Diamond Emeritus | Credit: | Gender: Female | Politics: Unsure
    Tenet: LDS (Mormon) | Reason: Ruler of Kings II Text RPG | Age: Sixty Something | Joined: Reg. 25th Sep, 2003 - 11:45am
    Signature: Tena is a very important person, let no one forget that
    Sponsored Links:
    Post Date: 15th Mar, 2004 - 6:47pm / Post ID: #

Admin + Architect
    [?] CPosts: 38,030
    Flag Posts: 51,687
    Avg: 6.5 Post(s) / Day
    Activity: 100%
    [+] Gain: 4,588.73 FP
    Charm: 394

Introduction JB

laugh.gif, yes I am happy you guys are catching up wink.gif Actually I am building a huge site, and that is why I have not been here much yet, but the day is still young wink.gif
    Offtopic but,
    About Referrals: Get the people you referred to fill that in their profile. If you cannot wait then send a request via Contact page and I will log it. Thanks.

Blog Read My Blog
    Contribution: Hard Work | Credit: | Gender: Male | Politics: Libertarian
    Tenet: Reperire Veritatem | Reason: Discuss Global Issues | Age: Fifty Something | Joined: Reg. 3rd Sep, 2002 - 1:01pm
    Signature: Donate Please Support Our Efforts!
    Post Date: 16th Mar, 2004 - 9:58pm / Post ID: #

Me
    Diamond + G.I. Jane
    [?] CPosts: 3,057
    Flag Posts: 4,267
    Avg: 0.6 Post(s) / Day
    Activity: 14.7%
    [+] Gain: 200.00 FP
    Charm: 183

JB Introduction Sharing Member & Introductions

O.K. So, everytime I get a notification that one of the threads I am tracking has received a new post, I hold my breath and hope it isn't JB who posted. Of course, it usually is! How can I win those points if you keep posting?!! smile.gif-->rolleyes.gif

Seriously though, I am going home now, but will bring my PC home with me. However, we are in the middle of a snow storm so I might be stuck outside clearing my driveway. Plus, I go to bed rather early on week nights, so I don't think I will be the lucky winner.

Oh, well....

Contribution: Diamond Emeritus | Credit: | Gender: Female | Politics: Unsure
    Tenet: LDS (Mormon) | Reason: Ruler of Kings II Text RPG | Age: Sixty Something | Joined: Reg. 25th Sep, 2003 - 11:45am
    Signature: Tena is a very important person, let no one forget that
    Post Date: 16th Mar, 2004 - 10:34pm / Post ID: #

Admin + Architect

Page 8 Introduction JB

Come on, come on... all these excuses, you can't expect a contest to be easy now can you? The contest is 'beat JB@Trinidad, so you want me to just post five messages and then stop? laugh.gif Besides, where is the fun in challenge? wink.gif

Wait a sec... thinks to self... 'if I reply to this then she will get a message saying that JB@Trinidad just replied' oh well...

Blog Read My Blog
    Tenet: Reperire Veritatem | Reason: Discuss Global Issues | Age: Fifty Something | Joined: Reg. 3rd Sep, 2002 - 1:01pm
    Post Date: 20th Mar, 2004 - 3:37am / Post ID: #

JB Introduction
    A Friend

Introduction JB

JB, in Today in History; the Richard F. Burton that you have who has his birthday today is not the Actor. Here is a link to the Richard F. Burton born 1821:
    https://www.isidore-of-seville.com/burton/

Sir Richard Francis Burton (1821-1890) frustrates simple description. Adventurer, linguist, scholar, swordsman, rogue, deviant, genius -- he possessed wild, monstrous talents and was burdened by defects nearly as grave.
    wink.gif

Post Date: 20th Mar, 2004 - 4:04am / Post ID: #

Admin + Architect

JB Introduction

Please use the Contact page for support requests and not threads. Thanks.

Blog Read My Blog
    Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
    Post Date: 20th Mar, 2004 - 4:07am / Post ID: #

Admin + Architect

JB Introduction - Page 8

Agene, Please use the Contact page for support requests and not threads. Thanks.

To Everyone: As an update I have been very busy building sites these past few days and encumbered by sickness and disease passed on to me via Felipe, I hope to be back on the ball by next week and thus you will see some of my usual thought provoking questions.

Blog Read My Blog
    Post Date: 21st Mar, 2004 - 3:00am / Post ID: #

Diamond + Chief
    [?] CPosts: 5,097
    Flag Posts: 7,087
    Avg: 0.9 Post(s) / Day
    Activity: 24.2%
    [+] Gain: 1,203.00 FP
    Charm: 301

JB Introduction Introductions & Member Sharing - Page 8

Get well soon!! So sorry you are sick... Now it's LDS' turn to take care of you, eh? Best wishes for a speedy recovery smile.gif

Roz

Blog Read My Blog
    Contribution: Diamond Emeritus | Credit: | Gender: Female | Politics: Conservative
    Tenet: LDS (Mormon) | Reason: Discuss Global Issues | Age: Sixty Something | Joined: Reg. 28th Jun, 2003 - 12:34pm
    Signature: Don't miss out on a blessing because it's not packaged the way you expect.

> TOPIC: JB Introduction

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
    ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
    Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
    This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,