FarSeer Introduction - Page 87 of 94

LDS_Forever - Thank you, my friend. I guess - Page 87 - Introductions, Member Sharing - Posted: 2nd Sep, 2010 - 3:07am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 94 pgs.  83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91  ...Latest (94) »
Moderator and Spelling Supervisor Watchout! One of the longest standing Members in the Community that has always remained active since joining. Voted Moderator of the Year 2005 and also received the Architects Award 2005.
Post Date: 2nd Sep, 2010 - 2:24am / Post ID: #

Admin + Architect
[?] CPosts: 38,037
Flag Posts: 51,694
Avg: 6.5 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 100%
[+] Gain: 4,594.00 FP
Charm: 394

FarSeer Introduction - Page 87

Did you express to her how it all transpired last time and the oddity of her bringing it back to you now? What assurances is she giving you that they won't do the same again?

Blog Read My Blog
Contribution: Hard Work | Credit: | Gender: Male | Politics: Libertarian
Tenet: Reperire Veritatem | Reason: Discuss Global Issues | Age: Fifty Something | Joined: Reg. 3rd Sep, 2002 - 1:01pm
Signature: Donate Please Support Our Efforts!
Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 2nd Sep, 2010 - 2:30am / Post ID: #

Diamond + Chief
[?] CPosts: 5,097
Flag Posts: 7,087
Avg: 0.9 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 24.2%
[+] Gain: 1,203.00 FP
Charm: 301

Introduction FarSeer

She was picking up the financial statements from my office and we were standing in the lobby, so I didn't really want to talk about it there. But I think I made it pretty clear that I thought it was crazy. But then again, she has a whole different perspective about things than I do. It was kind of creepy.

Blog Read My Blog
Contribution: Diamond Emeritus | Credit: | Gender: Female | Politics: Conservative
Tenet: LDS (Mormon) | Reason: Discuss Global Issues | Age: Sixty Something | Joined: Reg. 28th Jun, 2003 - 12:34pm
Signature: Don't miss out on a blessing because it's not packaged the way you expect.
Post Date: 2nd Sep, 2010 - 2:34am / Post ID: #

Admin + Architect

FarSeer Introduction Sharing Member & Introductions

From the sound of it you do not want to pursue that angle again now that you are set in your mortgage and studies? Maybe she should give you exciting reasons to get involved again or maybe she is setting you up. Times are difficult economically, why does she only want to sell to you all of a sudden?

Blog Read My Blog
Tenet: Reperire Veritatem | Reason: Discuss Global Issues | Age: Fifty Something | Joined: Reg. 3rd Sep, 2002 - 1:01pm
Post Date: 2nd Sep, 2010 - 2:35am / Post ID: #

FarSeer Introduction
A Friend

Page 87 Introduction FarSeer

Just WOW! I can not believe that she would have the nerve to come to you seeking you to buy her business after all she did last year. I think she fell off her rocker to even think that. I would be beyond surprised and upset at the gaul she just showed. I am not sure how I would react to something like that myself. I would think my initial reaction would probably land me in jail.

I wish you great luck in dealing with this news. I hope that your able to take a couple hours of nice relaxation techniques to remain calm and not want to strangle someone. smile.gif

Klar

Post Date: 2nd Sep, 2010 - 2:36am / Post ID: #

Dia. Mod + Chief Mod
[?] CPosts: 17,375
Flag Posts: 21,317
Avg: 2.7 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 69.9%
[+] Gain: 1,240.35 FP
Charm: 342

Introduction FarSeer

Wow, it's sick! Any normal person won't do that to anyone, how she dares to make such approach after all that it transpired? *shaking head*

Don't worry Roz, you will get over it with time. Lots of love,
LDS

Blog Read My Blog
Contribution: Diamond Emeritus | Credit: | Gender: Female | Politics: Humanitarian
Tenet: -- | Reason: Discuss Global Issues | Age: Forty Something | Joined: Reg. 8th Sep, 2002 - 5:01pm
Signature: Don't make someone your priority when you're only their option
Post Date: 2nd Sep, 2010 - 2:45am / Post ID: #

Diamond + Chief

FarSeer Introduction

JB, I think she came to me because she's pretty sure she can't find another buyer. She actually did try that a year ago, before we agreed to anything, and no one was interested. So I think she's convinced herself that I will still be willing. I don't know that I am.

Actually, my mom and I have been talking about moving to Sacramento, and buying the business would put that idea on hold indefinitely. I mentioned that to her and she actually tried to talk me out of it - telling me that it would be in my daughter's best interest to stick around because of the good friends she has established here. I thought to myself, family is more important than school friends. Why would she even say something like that to me? I wonder what she knows that she isn't telling me?

Besides that, the circumstances haven't changed from last year: she was unwilling to carry the loan, and I was having a lot of trouble getting financing. Banks are even tighter now than they were a year ago, I still have no equity in my home because the value dropped another 15% this year. Even if I decided to do it, I don't think it could happen. So she basically stirred up a bunch of dust for nothing.

Klar - I've been trying to be calm and relaxed since last Thursday, and it's just getting worse. I'm like zombie with an anxiety attack smile.gif

I think I need to go to the temple and get some guidance.

Blog Read My Blog
Contribution: Diamond Emeritus | Credit: | Gender: Female | Politics: Conservative
Tenet: LDS (Mormon) | Reason: Discuss Global Issues | Age: Sixty Something | Joined: Reg. 28th Jun, 2003 - 12:34pm
Signature: Don't miss out on a blessing because it's not packaged the way you expect.
Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 2nd Sep, 2010 - 2:56am / Post ID: #

Admin + Architect

FarSeer Introduction - Page 87

Sounds to me like she is trying to 'dump' her business on you and was prepping you as a candidate to take the load. Just count yourself fortunate that you did not take it. Sometimes we see things not working out for us and we think the loss is our when in fact we were protected from being in a catastrophe. I know I have experienced that more than one occasion.

Blog Read My Blog
Post Date: 2nd Sep, 2010 - 3:07am / Post ID: #

Diamond + Chief

FarSeer Introduction Introductions & Member Sharing - Page 87

LDS_Forever - Thank you, my friend. I guess I'll tell her like she did to me - in an email biggrin.gif

JB, you may be right. And once again, I can see the "broken road" that leads me to where I'm supposed to be. It broke my heart last year, but in hindsight it was probably the best thing to happen, given the economy now. It just feels fishy to me, how she approached me.

Anyway, thank you all for your perspective! Sometimes life is so weird.

Blog Read My Blog

> TOPIC: FarSeer Introduction

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,