FarSeer Introduction - Page 93 of 94

I can not begin to understand what you are - Page 93 - Introductions, Member Sharing - Posted: 23rd Feb, 2015 - 12:15pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 94 pgs.  89 90 91 92 93 94 
Moderator and Spelling Supervisor Watchout! One of the longest standing Members in the Community that has always remained active since joining. Voted Moderator of the Year 2005 and also received the Architects Award 2005.
Post Date: 22nd Aug, 2012 - 7:30pm / Post ID: #

Premium+ Author
[?] CPosts: 2,816
Flag Posts: 4,164
Avg: 0.8 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 21.8%
[+] Gain: 5,458.61 FP
Charm: 48

FarSeer Introduction - Page 93

Hey Farseer, I haven't seen you on the forum for a very long time, is everything alright out there?

Contribution: | Credit: | Gender: Male | Politics: Unsure
Tenet: Reperire Veritatem | Reason: Discuss Global Issues | Age: Twenty Something | Joined: Reg. 28th Sep, 2010 - 12:48pm
Signature: Hey everyone I'm Felipe. Nice to meet you all, looking forward to all of your posts.
Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 18th Jan, 2015 - 5:59pm / Post ID: #

Admin + Architect
[?] CPosts: 38,028
Flag Posts: 51,685
Avg: 6.5 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 100%
[+] Gain: 4,587.43 FP
Charm: 394

Introduction FarSeer

FarSeer, my former grammar checker, I saw you briefly visit the Community a week ago but you did not leave any messages, how are things with you and your children? Don't be afraid of us we won't bite.

Blog Read My Blog
Contribution: Hard Work | Credit: | Gender: Male | Politics: Libertarian
Tenet: Reperire Veritatem | Reason: Discuss Global Issues | Age: Fifty Something | Joined: Reg. 3rd Sep, 2002 - 1:01pm
Signature: Donate Please Support Our Efforts!
Post Date: 17th Feb, 2015 - 7:18am / Post ID: #

Diamond + Chief
[?] CPosts: 5,097
Flag Posts: 7,087
Avg: 0.9 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 24.2%
[+] Gain: 1,203.00 FP
Charm: 301

FarSeer Introduction Sharing Member & Introductions

Hello, Forum Friends - Yes, it's been a while since I've been active here, sad to say.

I'm not going to chit chat too much right now, but I will share that my daughter Julia is in crisis and we are trying to get her enrolled in a program** to help her heal and get a different perspective on life.

Please visit Healing Julia for more information and if you are able, any donation would be most helpful and appreciated.

Case history:
international QUOTE
Many of you know that Julia suffers from depression. She has recently attempted suicide for the 2nd time and is in a psychiatric facility for the 3rd time in 4 months.

Treatment needed:
international QUOTE (The intervention**)
ANASAZI's licensed and Joint Commission-accredited, outdoor behavioral healthcare services are ideal for adolescents (12-17) and young adults (18+) struggling with lack of motivation, defiance, mild mood disorders, drug and alcohol experimentation, internet addiction, entitlement issues, and other self-defeating behaviors. We offer 50-day (Minimum stay) wilderness-based, residential treatment programs rooted in the belief that all young people-regardless of their struggles or at-risk choices-possess an inherent "Seed of greatness." This idea permeates our philosophy and our evidence-based therapeutic approach, which addresses the biological, psychological, social, and spiritual aspects of a child's life.

Image FarSeer's daughter needs your help donate here: Healing Julia.

FarSeer Introduction
FarSeer Introduction (Hover)

Blog Read My Blog
Contribution: Diamond Emeritus | Credit: | Gender: Female | Politics: Conservative
Tenet: LDS (Mormon) | Reason: Discuss Global Issues | Age: Sixty Something | Joined: Reg. 28th Jun, 2003 - 12:34pm
Signature: Don't miss out on a blessing because it's not packaged the way you expect.
Post Date: 17th Feb, 2015 - 11:20am / Post ID: #

Admin + Architect
[?] CPosts: 38,028
Flag Posts: 51,685
Avg: 6.5 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 100%
[+] Gain: 4,587.43 FP
Charm: 394

Page 93 Introduction FarSeer

FarSeer sorry to see you under these circumstances. The widget did not function, so I used your daughter's image (Hope you don't mind) instead and fixed the link properly. I also added some text about the program she needs as there was not much said about what the donation is for. I will send out a newsletter later today to see if anyone will like to donate.

Blog Read My Blog
Contribution: Hard Work | Credit: | Gender: Male | Politics: Libertarian
Tenet: Reperire Veritatem | Reason: Discuss Global Issues | Age: Fifty Something | Joined: Reg. 3rd Sep, 2002 - 1:01pm
Signature: Donate Please Support Our Efforts!
Post Date: 17th Feb, 2015 - 11:10pm / Post ID: #

Diamond + Author
[?] CPosts: 2,053
Flag Posts: 2,535
Avg: 0.4 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 9.7%
[+] Gain: 4,034.80 FP
Charm: 111

Introduction FarSeer

Sorry to hear the problems you and your family are currently facing, and will pray for health and healing. Just wanted to let you know you are in our thoughts, love from Diane xx

Blog Read My Blog
Contribution: Diamond Emeritus | Credit: | Gender: Female | Politics: Humanitarian
Tenet: Baptist | Reason: Ruler of Kings II Text RPG | Age: Fifty Something | Joined: Reg. 13th Oct, 2005 - 8:53am
Signature:
Post Date: 18th Feb, 2015 - 12:01am / Post ID: #

Platinum Graced
[?] CPosts: 106
Flag Posts: 144
Avg: 0.0 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 0.6%
[+] Gain: 203.25 FP
Charm: 4

FarSeer Introduction

Dear FarSeer,
I know what you are going through, you feel so helpless seeing your baby in so much pain. Its as though your heart is broken beyond repair.
Unfortunately there is no cure for mental illness. You can take a pill for a headache and then it goes away.
I spent my Christmas and early part of this year in a psychiatric hospital. I Learned a lot, my husband and I did our own research and found out.
Do not put all your trust in psychiatric
Doctors, some of them are pill pushers.
Thanks to my sisterinlaw and husband we did our research on the meds my daughter was given. One of them was a narcotic drug to help her sleep and is addictive, the other which treated depression, its side effect was causing suicidal thoughts and worsening depression. These drugs had my 16 yr old wanting to end her life and walking around like a zombie.

Reconcile Edited: paintingblue on 18th Feb, 2015 - 9:14pm

Contribution: Platinum Emeritus | Credit: | Gender: Female | Politics: Unsure
Tenet: LDS (Mormon) | Reason: Discuss Global Issues | Age: Sixty Something | Joined: Reg. 3rd Apr, 2006 - 5:14pm
Signature:
Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 18th Feb, 2015 - 7:28am / Post ID: #

Member Senior
[?] CPosts: 513
Flag Posts: 541
Avg: 0.1 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 2.6%
[+] Gain: 437.49 FP
Charm: 39

FarSeer Introduction - Page 93

I'm sorry to hear this. My thoughts are with you through this time and I hope you get the help your daughter needs.

Blog Read My Blog
Contribution: | Credit: | Gender: Female | Politics: Unsure
Tenet: Agnostic | Reason: Ruler of Kings II Text RPG | Age: Forty Something | Joined: Reg. 6th May, 2009 - 2:20am
Signature:
Post Date: 23rd Feb, 2015 - 12:15pm / Post ID: #

Diamond + Chief
[?] CPosts: 4,590
Flag Posts: 7,330
Avg: 1.2 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 30.1%
[+] Gain: 20,660.60 FP
Charm: 136

FarSeer Introduction Introductions & Member Sharing - Page 93

I can not begin to understand what you are going through, but my heart does cry for you know you are in our prayers and god will take you through. Julia we do care and we pray for clarity and peace on earth for you.

Blog Read My Blog
Contribution: Diamond Emeritus | Credit: | Gender: Male | Politics: Independent
Tenet: Christian (secular) | Reason: Ruler of Kings II Text RPG | Age: Fifty Something | Joined: Reg. 5th Jan, 2007 - 6:43pm
Signature: Stand up for God and he will stand up for you.
+  « First of 94 pgs.  89 90 91 92 93 94 

> TOPIC: FarSeer Introduction

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,