FarSeer Introduction - Page 2 of 94

I have a feeling that thread will not only - Page 2 - Introductions, Member Sharing - Posted: 11th Nov, 2003 - 6:10pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 6  ...Latest (94) »
Moderator and Spelling Supervisor Watchout! One of the longest standing Members in the Community that has always remained active since joining. Voted Moderator of the Year 2005 and also received the Architects Award 2005.
Post Date: 10th Nov, 2003 - 11:14pm / Post ID: #

FarSeer Introduction
A Friend

FarSeer Introduction - Page 2

I think Farseer would make a great mod.  She's got my vote.  :D  Maybe she will take the 'borde calling' someday.  ;)

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 11th Nov, 2003 - 11:07am / Post ID: #

Me
Diamond + G.I. Jane
[?] CPosts: 3,057
Flag Posts: 4,267
Avg: 0.6 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 14.8%
[+] Gain: 200.00 FP
Charm: 183

Introduction FarSeer

FarSeer, I am shocked!!! ohmy.gif  You turned down a calling? ohmy.gif

Just kidding, but I think you would be a great moderator.  You kind of already do what is necessary to be a moderator.  

No pressure, though, if you are uncomfortable with it.  I was nervous at first, but it really hasn't been very difficult for me.  Maybe I have just been lucky?  Besides anytime you have a question, you just let JB handle it.  :)

You have my sustaining vote, for whatever it is worth.

Contribution: Diamond Emeritus | Credit: | Gender: Female | Politics: Unsure
Tenet: LDS (Mormon) | Reason: Ruler of Kings II Text RPG | Age: Sixty Something | Joined: Reg. 25th Sep, 2003 - 11:45am
Signature: Tena is a very important person, let no one forget that
Post Date: 11th Nov, 2003 - 5:17pm / Post ID: #

Diamond + Chief
[?] CPosts: 5,097
Flag Posts: 7,087
Avg: 0.9 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 24.3%
[+] Gain: 1,203.00 FP
Charm: 301

FarSeer Introduction Sharing Member & Introductions

Omigawsh you guys!!  I am alternately blushing and going pale from fright!!  Yikes!!  I didn't even know this thread/page/topic was here until just this minute.

Ahem.  I haven't accepted the Borde Calling to mod only because I fear I'm not online reliably enough.  I have days at a time when I don't go near my computer because of other pursuits or obligations.  In other words, I'm afraid to commit myself and then let you down.

But ...  wow.  Thanks for the confidence in me that you have expressed.

Don't cry, hon.  It's not rejection, it's protection smile.gif  lol

Roz

Blog Read My Blog
Contribution: Diamond Emeritus | Credit: | Gender: Female | Politics: Conservative
Tenet: LDS (Mormon) | Reason: Discuss Global Issues | Age: Sixty Something | Joined: Reg. 28th Jun, 2003 - 12:34pm
Signature: Don't miss out on a blessing because it's not packaged the way you expect.
Post Date: 11th Nov, 2003 - 5:28pm / Post ID: #

Admin + Architect
[?] CPosts: 38,020
Flag Posts: 51,677
Avg: 6.5 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 100%
[+] Gain: 4,580.75 FP
Charm: 394

Page 2 Introduction FarSeer

Well hopefully your situation will change someday and we will put you incharge of something. Speaking of callings... you know how the say many are called and few are choosen? There are loads of members joining this place, but few are really choosen members. If you know duplicates of yourself, Msslm, Tenaheff, Xtrasweet, etc. please let me know.

Blog Read My Blog
Contribution: Hard Work | Credit: | Gender: Male | Politics: Libertarian
Tenet: Reperire Veritatem | Reason: Discuss Global Issues | Age: Fifty Something | Joined: Reg. 3rd Sep, 2002 - 1:01pm
Signature: Donate Please Support Our Efforts!
Post Date: 11th Nov, 2003 - 5:38pm / Post ID: #

Diamond + Chief

Introduction FarSeer

Nope, no clones that I know of.  And I am honored to be numbered among the few chosen ones!

Roz

[offtopic]Hey, JB?  Where's YOUR Rave post??  Did you notice all the "Seasoned Members" you have here so far are women?[/offtopic]

Blog Read My Blog
Contribution: Diamond Emeritus | Credit: | Gender: Female | Politics: Conservative
Tenet: LDS (Mormon) | Reason: Discuss Global Issues | Age: Sixty Something | Joined: Reg. 28th Jun, 2003 - 12:34pm
Signature: Don't miss out on a blessing because it's not packaged the way you expect.
Post Date: 11th Nov, 2003 - 5:47pm / Post ID: #

Admin + Architect

FarSeer Introduction

Hey no need for offtopics in your own thread, say it as you like it wink.gif As for my rave, aren't you tired of seeing me all over the forum already? I am hoping you guys can beat my 5000+ post count so I can just come here and make sure everything is working fine.
Did you notice all the "Seasoned Members" you have here so far are women?

Yes, hope no one thinks it some kind of religious thing :laugh: Actually I did once ask a guy to be a mod, but turns out it did not work well. Msslm will know who I am talking about, right Msslm?

Blog Read My Blog
Tenet: Reperire Veritatem | Reason: Discuss Global Issues | Age: Fifty Something | Joined: Reg. 3rd Sep, 2002 - 1:01pm
Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 11th Nov, 2003 - 5:55pm / Post ID: #

Diamond + Chief

FarSeer Introduction - Page 2

As for my rave, aren't you tired of seeing me all over the forum already?
 No way!  You need to have a Rave thread so your fans can give you public kudos smile.gif

I'll just skip over that "religious thing" -- don't you know we have a thread for that over on the LDS board?? :smile.gif

Roz

Blog Read My Blog
Post Date: 11th Nov, 2003 - 6:10pm / Post ID: #

Admin + Architect

FarSeer Introduction Introductions & Member Sharing - Page 2

I have a feeling that thread will not only have 'fans', but enemies too! :laugh: However, I am working on a helper to do all the dirty work, he is called, 'Mr. Smith'. I will create a thread for me now.

Blog Read My Blog
+  1 2 3 4 5 6  ...Latest (94) »

> TOPIC: FarSeer Introduction

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,