Pandora Introduction

Pandora Introduction - Introductions, Member Sharing - Posted: 14th Nov, 2003 - 7:08pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5  ...Latest (68) »
Formerly known as LDS_forever. Chief Moderator and Overall Most Spoiled Member. Tells it like it is, so do not play with fire or you will get burned! Spanish Teacher and overseer for Spanish section. Voted Moderator of the Year 2006 and received Architects Award 2006. Mother of 3 autistic children.
Post Date: 7th Nov, 2003 - 9:09pm / Post ID: #

Admin + Architect
[?] CPosts: 38,010
Flag Posts: 51,667
Avg: 6.6 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 100%
[+] Gain: 4,574.05 FP
Charm: 394

Pandora Introduction

LDS_forever

LDS, I could not find a thread where you specifically introduced yourself. So I guess you can do that here.

Blog Read My Blog
Contribution: Hard Work | Credit: | Gender: Male | Politics: Libertarian
Tenet: Reperire Veritatem | Reason: Discuss Global Issues | Age: Fifty Something | Joined: Reg. 3rd Sep, 2002 - 1:01pm
Signature: Donate Please Support Our Efforts!
Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 7th Nov, 2003 - 10:20pm / Post ID: #

Dia. Mod + Chief Mod
[?] CPosts: 17,375
Flag Posts: 21,317
Avg: 2.7 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 70.5%
[+] Gain: 1,240.35 FP
Charm: 342

Introduction Pandora

Oh thank you JB! that's nice!!! smile.gif Well, I'm LDS_forever (aka as Sol), I'm 28 years old, vegetarian. Originally from Buenos Aires, Argentina but living in the tiny island of Trinidad and Tobago. I'm a LDS member like you all can see wink.gif. I love this forum and I hope I can continue learning as much as I can. Thank you everybody!!! smile.gif

Blog Read My Blog
Contribution: Diamond Emeritus | Credit: | Gender: Female | Politics: Humanitarian
Tenet: -- | Reason: Discuss Global Issues | Age: Forty Something | Joined: Reg. 8th Sep, 2002 - 5:01pm
Signature: Don't make someone your priority when you're only their option
Post Date: 10th Nov, 2003 - 12:21pm / Post ID: #

Me
Diamond + G.I. Jane
[?] CPosts: 3,057
Flag Posts: 4,267
Avg: 0.6 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 14.8%
[+] Gain: 200.00 FP
Charm: 183

Pandora Introduction Sharing Member & Introductions

Hey, LDS, good to meet you. wink.gif  Which of the islands do you live on?  Trinidad or Tobago?

Contribution: Diamond Emeritus | Credit: | Gender: Female | Politics: Unsure
Tenet: LDS (Mormon) | Reason: Ruler of Kings II Text RPG | Age: Sixty Something | Joined: Reg. 25th Sep, 2003 - 11:45am
Signature: Tena is a very important person, let no one forget that
Post Date: 10th Nov, 2003 - 5:43pm / Post ID: #

Pandora Introduction
A Friend

Introduction Pandora

Total coolness, I get to welcome LDS in her intro thread.  ;)  lol  I love this forum too and I always leave from it taking knowledge of some kind that I have read here.  Great people and many GREAT reads here.  This place rocks!  :D

Post Date: 11th Nov, 2003 - 5:32pm / Post ID: #

Diamond + Chief
[?] CPosts: 5,097
Flag Posts: 7,087
Avg: 0.9 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 24.4%
[+] Gain: 1,203.00 FP
Charm: 301

Introduction Pandora

LDS_Forever, welcome to the Borde Boards! lol lol  I have enjoyed your posts, and I always imagine I can "hear" how you speak -- your accent comes through in your posts, and I love it.  I also appreciate the way you handle yourself with some... um...not-so-nice posters here.

You and I also have so much in common in our "mothering styles" -- I appreciate that a lot. smile.gif

Roz

Blog Read My Blog
Contribution: Diamond Emeritus | Credit: | Gender: Female | Politics: Conservative
Tenet: LDS (Mormon) | Reason: Discuss Global Issues | Age: Sixty Something | Joined: Reg. 28th Jun, 2003 - 12:34pm
Signature: Don't miss out on a blessing because it's not packaged the way you expect.
Post Date: 12th Nov, 2003 - 12:01pm / Post ID: #

Me
Diamond + G.I. Jane

Pandora Introduction

LDS, are you feeling o.k?  Have been looking for you in Future Earth.  Just wondering if you are well.  I know you were not feeling well earlier.  Did you relapse, or is JB hogging the computer? wink.gif

Tenet: LDS (Mormon) | Reason: Ruler of Kings II Text RPG | Age: Sixty Something | Joined: Reg. 25th Sep, 2003 - 11:45am
Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 12th Nov, 2003 - 12:49pm / Post ID: #

Dia. Mod + Chief Mod
[?] CPosts: 17,375
Flag Posts: 21,317
Avg: 2.7 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 70.5%
[+] Gain: 1,240.35 FP
Charm: 342

Pandora Introduction

Tena, I'm so sorry about the Future Earth. I just posted in Squad Order. I have been so tired this couple of days that I fall asleep when is time for me to use the computer :smile.gif I get so angry when this happens sad.gif. I promise to do better. wink.gif
Regards to your question I love in the bigger island (Trinidad) although Tobago is really more beautiful touristically speaking, Trinidad is more business-oriented most people say although for me still a tiny little island wink.gif
Mss, thanks for answering my own thread lol it's cool and yes this site rocks! wink.gif

I have enjoyed your posts, and I always imagine I can "hear" how you speak -- your accent comes through in your posts, and I love it.

LOL, you caught me there huh? lol my english isn't perfect, I know! lol and I'm sure it sounds funny sometimes wink.gif oh well...that's me ;D

I also appreciate the way you handle yourself with some... um...not-so-nice posters here.

I'm not patiente with rude people, they just get my nerves and it doesn't take much for somebody to get my nerves lol

You and I also have so much in common in our "mothering styles" -- I appreciate that a lot.

Yes, I feel so close to you in that aspect!!!! I'm glad to know I'm not some kind of mom freak or something lol I know I'm a bit overprotective of my son but after all, is my son! what people excpects you to do?

Blog Read My Blog
Contribution: Diamond Emeritus | Credit: | Gender: Female | Politics: Humanitarian
Tenet: -- | Reason: Discuss Global Issues | Age: Forty Something | Joined: Reg. 8th Sep, 2002 - 5:01pm
Signature: Don't make someone your priority when you're only their option
Post Date: 14th Nov, 2003 - 7:08pm / Post ID: #

Me
Diamond + G.I. Jane

Pandora Introduction Introductions & Member Sharing

I am posting this here because I believe we can talk about whatever we want in this thread.  In response to your asking too many questions, you don't.  It is better to ask questions, I think than to assume you know what someone's reasons for something are.  I would much rather have you ask me than assume.  I didn't post this under the thread where you asked the question because my entire post would have been off topic and I didn't think that was allowed.

+  1 2 3 4 5  ...Latest (68) »

> TOPIC: Pandora Introduction

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,