Complex Relationships - Page 2 of 2

AGene said:QUOTE I blurted out that if I didn't - Page 2 - Psychology, Special Needs, Health - Posted: 30th Nov, 2003 - 10:11pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 
27th Nov, 2003 - 12:27pm / Post ID: #

Complex Relationships - Page 2

QUOTE (FarSeer @ Nov 27 2003, 07:01 AM)
I slapped his face and kicked him out,

...and you want to tell me that you can't be a great moderator? wink.gif

(This is the sister I'm taking to the temple on Friday.)

Isn't life so strangely resolute in its' determination to bring us back to either carry our crosses or burry them. You handled that inncident well of course, it is ashame your sister could not see that. I guess she was too wrapped up in emotion at the time.

Sponsored Links:
27th Nov, 2003 - 1:14pm / Post ID: #

Relationships Complex

...and you want to tell me that you can't be a great moderator?
LOL I never said I can't do it... I said I'm not always available smile.gif Silly man.

I guess she was too wrapped up in emotion at the time.
Yes. And brings up another point (from another topic!) that women always seem to blame the *other woman* rather than the *man* who was trying to (or did) cheat on them. What's up with that, anyway?

I'm just glad we were able to finally get over it. But it took a very long time for her to see the light (because he was making moves on a whole lot of other women).

Roz

30th Nov, 2003 - 3:10am / Post ID: #

Complex Relationships Health & Special Psychology

And brings up another point (from another topic!) that women always seem to blame the *other woman* rather than the *man* who was trying to (or did) cheat on them. What's up with that, anyway?

I just cannot stand it, it makes me sick when the woman blames the other one and not her own husband!!!! I just don't get it, I suppose is easier to blame the stranger than their own companions...I don't know, it just makes me very frustrated when women behave like that.

Post Date: 30th Nov, 2003 - 6:59am / Post ID: #

Complex Relationships
A Friend

Page 2 Relationships Complex

QUOTE (FarSeer @ 27-Nov 03, 1:14 PM)
And brings up another point (from another topic!) that women always seem to blame the *other woman* rather than the *man* who was trying to (or did) cheat on them.  What's up with that, anyway?

If she blames the man then that means that she did not choose right in choosing him. When my husband cheated on me, I hated the woman. In the heat of an argument about it, he asked my why I hated her, and I blurted out that if I didn't hate her then I would have to hate you, and I couldn't hate you because I am married to you.

Do you understand what I am saying?

Reconcile Edited: AGene on 30th Nov, 2003 - 7:01am

30th Nov, 2003 - 6:37pm / Post ID: #

Relationships Complex

In the heat of an argument about it, he asked my why I hated her, and I blurted out that if I didn't hate her then I would have to hate you, and I couldn't hate you because I am married to you.

Excellent point! thanks for bringing it up. I think maybe is easier to blame 'the other' so we put all our hate to the stranger rather than the one who truly dissapoint us...is like a 'denial' type of thing.

30th Nov, 2003 - 10:11pm / Post ID: #

Complex Relationships

AGene said:

I blurted out that if I didn't hate her then I would have to hate you, and I couldn't hate you because I am married to you. ... Do you understand what I am saying?

Absolutely. Makes very good sense. I mean, not that it makes sense, but helps me understand why women do feel this way. Complex relationships, indeed.

Roz

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
+  1 2 

> TOPIC: Complex Relationships

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,