How do you build your "building" of life?

How Build Building Life - Psychology, Special Needs, Health - Posted: 18th Nov, 2003 - 7:55pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 
Post Date: 18th Nov, 2003 - 6:27pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Our life can be compared to a building. One can build is building wiht different blocks. We do that too in a sense-Our parents friends and family-ect kind of supply us with the materials-its up to us to make the block and build the building.

What are some traits charateristics and habbits you pick up from your enviroment and how did/do they change you?

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 18th Nov, 2003 - 6:49pm / Post ID: #

life quotbuildingquot build you How

User called, 'FunXueYei', double posting is not allowed here. If you wish to say something that you forgot then you will press, 'modify' and correct your error once it is under 30 minutes. Review the FAQ Board for further information and/or the Rules page.

18th Nov, 2003 - 6:52pm / Post ID: #

How do you build your "building" of life? Health & Special Psychology

I am not sure of your question because it seems broad? Your parents and I could add guardians have the first and most profound influence on you followed by role models friends and then there are those things that also do their job like television and the internet. Your parent's love and or involvement with you will most likely decide 'how you turn out'.
[offtopic]Are you planning to join the Medieval RPG?[/offtopic]

Post Date: 18th Nov, 2003 - 7:08pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Oh- Well what are some defining traits that you relize you have picked up from your parents- is what im asking.

And Yeh- I thought it best to work up 30 posts before I went to RP-but ill go now. ^^

18th Nov, 2003 - 7:30pm / Post ID: #

Traits... well do you have a day? I have taken from my father my ability to organize, communicate and general decorum. From my mother, my stubborn ways, and the ability to work really hard if I have to. What about you?
[offtopic]You do not have to wait. I just gave you RPG status so you can create your character now if you wish.[/offtopic]

Post Date: 18th Nov, 2003 - 7:34pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

What do you think those come from? I know it sounds kind of silly-but its all a chain. One passed down and down. Only one with a big huge strong will power can control themselves.

I definitly became somewhat logical and very perseptive from my mother. I have the abilities to scream and yell-express strong emotion-smoke and drink (which i dont do- but my father has tempted me:() and short temper. As you can see- my dad isnt the greatest.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
18th Nov, 2003 - 7:51pm / Post ID: #

How you build "building" life

What do you think those come from?

Sorry, I am afraid you will have to elaborate since I believe the answer would be 'my parents' but maybe you are asking something deeper? I might add, that ultimately you 'take' the attributes you want, no matter what the source except maybe for in the case of abuse or some disability.

Post Date: 18th Nov, 2003 - 7:55pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

How you build "building" life Psychology Special & Health

No what I mean was-You get your traits from then-where do you think they got those traits from-just trying to help you see what i mean by everything is connected in a chain.

Oh i created my carrie and I'm done with the stats-what now?

+  1 2 

> TOPIC: How do you build your "building" of life?

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,