Assumptions of Character - Page 3 of 5

I just need a minute to shake hands with someone - Page 3 - Psychology, Special Needs, Health - Posted: 6th Aug, 2004 - 1:33am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 
16th Nov, 2003 - 12:35am / Post ID: #

Assumptions of Character - Page 3

Maybe I should be a little meaner?  At least when i need to get my point across!

LOL you will laugh but yes! sometimes you have to because if not people may take advantage of you or see you 'weak'. Now that I'm formally a 'teacher' and I will be teaching in high-school soon, I have to start using my mean face when the kids give me trouble and I tell ya...I don't have to make too much effort ;D

Sponsored Links:
16th Nov, 2003 - 6:22pm / Post ID: #

Character Assumptions

Well, this goes right along with the topic.  These high school kids will see you walk in, beautiful and very stylish and chic -- the girls will want to BE you, and the boys will be in AWE.  I don't think you'll have much to worry about with getting too mean!!!

Roz

16th Nov, 2003 - 9:53pm / Post ID: #

Assumptions of Character Health & Special Psychology

Most people I have found to first assume character based on physical look and appearance without waiting to talk to a person to see what their character is like.

Post Date: 17th Nov, 2003 - 5:13pm / Post ID: #

Assumptions of Character
A Friend

Page 3 Character Assumptions

I believe assuming of ones charater-or just judging-Is very human and natural. The trick is to what extent that one takes his or her judgement. We as humans judge everything. Maybe you can call me mean, insecure and so on what the truth is we all do it, possibly in a form we don't really see, but we do it. People think I'm Gay, or Rich because im white, and that I'm unique, and talk with women the same as I do with men. I fail to put up a mask to favor society. When people see this they judge the living catoodles out of me-But like I said- Judging is about to what extent or level that someone takes it to. Should one go out of their way to make the reciver bad for the judgemnet made upon them-that is wrong. If you judge and not fully let it take over how you think of that person or not let it affect how you act or treat them, its all right.
I talk to much...

18th Nov, 2003 - 2:53am / Post ID: #

Character Assumptions

well for me, people usually assume that i'm a snob because i'm fairly reserved when i first meet someone. Some also get that impression because i  was always mature for my age in terms of how i think and carry about myself. (im not a serious person, but i was also never a "girly" girl)
And also, for some reason, people get a bad impression about me because i speak well and use proper language.  :smile.gif I dont know if that only happens in Trinidad or not.

but anyway, once i "feel out" someone i meet, i can usually make them laugh and carry on a pretty good conversation. Then they drop the famous line.." i thought you were so anti social when i now met you"
:-[

as for online?...im not quite sure how people perceive me. I haven't gotten any complaints SO FAR...*fingers crossed* lol..

18th Nov, 2003 - 11:21pm / Post ID: #

Assumptions of Character

as for online?...im not quite sure how people perceive me. I haven't gotten any complaints SO FAR...*fingers crossed* lol..

You seem like a girl very down to earth to me. smile.gif and definetly not a Trini to the bone wink.gif

Good points Fun, the funny thing about Assumptions of character is that mostly we judge people in a bad way, most people will not look at somebody and say 'Oh he/she looks like a really nice girl' they will say all the opposite :smile.gif

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
6th Aug, 2004 - 1:20am / Post ID: #

Assumptions Character - Page 3

I once saw a documentary that showed that 75% of the time assumptions of what a person is like based on their overall look was correct. So although not a final way to be on par it seems that you can make a general 'assumption' and be almost correct if not correct. wink.gif

6th Aug, 2004 - 1:33am / Post ID: #

Assumptions Character Psychology Special & Health - Page 3

I just need a minute to shake hands with someone and chat a little bit to know how the person really is, no matter how smilie they can be, they cannot fool me! laugh.gif I have met lots of people who seem so nice and friendly but something about them always make me suspicious and then I discovered they were not the way they wanted to portrait. I don't know if I have a gift but I am never wrong when I say how exactly a person is, even if it sounds crazy for others. undecided.gif

+  1 2 3 4 5 

> TOPIC: Assumptions of Character

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,