Assumptions of Character - Page 5 of 5

In my little experience I've noticed - Page 5 - Psychology, Special Needs, Health - Posted: 15th Apr, 2015 - 3:20am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 
Post Date: 24th Jul, 2006 - 10:18pm / Post ID: #

Assumptions of Character
A Friend

Assumptions of Character - Page 5

When people first meet me they think I'm sweet and innocent because I'm very polite and smile and blush a lot. I don't know if physical appearance factors into that, but I have been told I look younger than I am. Then after they get to know me they are surprised by my bawdy sense of humor and my openness about everything. They also seem to take me more seriously.

I don't know how many times I've heard "I thought you were sweet and innocent!" But most people seem to be more comfortable around me when they realize I'm not. Other than that, the impression that I'm polite and a smile a lot is correct. Those traits are a constant.

Sponsored Links:
27th Jul, 2006 - 12:44am / Post ID: #

Character Assumptions

People think I am quiet and shy  at first,

I have the same problem Farseer, people see me as a quite and shy person at first as well. Like you said you get more talkative when they get to know me better but I don't get to involved like that, I've had too many friends come and go because I've moved a lot.

Post Date: 23rd Sep, 2006 - 6:42am / Post ID: #

Assumptions of Character
A Friend

Assumptions of Character Health & Special Psychology

This is a difficult question to answer, but as far as I see it, people assume that because I am "disabled", I am unworthy of their friendship. Either that, or they assume that they should steer clear of me, because I might "infect" them in some way. That is in person of course. Online, I would have to say that people assume that I am shy...which I am not. You just don't know who you can trust and who you can't.

Post Date: 26th Sep, 2006 - 10:45pm / Post ID: #

Assumptions of Character
A Friend

Page 5 Character Assumptions

Quite honestly I don't know what peoples first impression on me is, maybe you could tell me.

20th Mar, 2007 - 2:47am / Post ID: #

Character Assumptions

Some people perceive me as someone who thinks I know more than them and think that I am "so good" and recently a friend of my husband said to him that he thought I was quiet. Now, THAT was a shocking one. shocked.gif' /><!--endemo--> </p><div> </div> </div>

<br>
<br>

<div style=

21st Mar, 2007 - 4:00am / Post ID: #

Assumptions of Character

Most of the time, I am regarded by the majority as a quiet, shy, sweet and innocent. I must admit that I am very quiet when I meet someone for the first time. I usually like to observe that person very carefully to assess if he/she is genuinely nice or someone who looks for gossip and trouble. I suppose people mistake my silence for shyness. I have been told that the way I dress too, makes me appear very sweet and innocent. However, these same people have never seen me wearing "my modern and not so innocent" (but not trashy mind you) outfits. Once you get to know me, you may realise that I am not a quiet, shy, sweet and innocent person. In fact, I am quite outspoken, humorous and very kind.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
15th Apr, 2015 - 3:20am / Post ID: #

Assumptions Character - Page 5

In my little experience I've noticed that the more shallow the person is the more easy it is for them to judge another person. By "Shallow" I mean they don't take time to ponder things or be wise, they're usually rash, crude or sometimes just too simplistic. I guess that's why gossipers always fall in that category because they're the first to assume something about everyone and everything.

+  1 2 3 4 5 

> TOPIC: Assumptions of Character

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,